The Official 8th NCAA 14 SEC/BIG TEN Online Dynasty

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by WM, Jun 17, 2013.

1. VB

VB Member

I'll play you H2H whenever you please.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm not wasting money Xbox live to get dropped by 3 touchdowns at best

3. midtownvol83

midtownvol83 Active Member

They should do this - but guessing they won't because they do want to bring attention to selling the game again (or do they have immunity at this point for all previous editions of the game?) and don't want to waste their time if they can't make money. Wish they would do it as a big "F you" to everybody and a good gesture towards fans of the series. Used copies prices would skyrocket though and they are already fairly expensive.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
  4. midtownvol83

If backwards compatibility for all games dating back to '09 became available - which would be best to play on? I don't really remember. '09 was garbage because they didn't re-invent the controls yet. I thought '10 was great and maybe '11? I have no recollection of '12.. I remember '13 being bad and I think we had that bug that ruined the OD as soon as it started... '14 was just OK.

I could be getting some of the earlier ones mixed up though - '09 was the first with OD right? And '10 introduced the right stick moves and took them away from having to use LB/RB?

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
  5. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I was a fan of the one where they did a complete overhaul of the option. Was that the last one?

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

I liked the one where I could line up in Strong-tight and pass the ball instantly to a wide open receiver, and come out in a 3-3-5 and blitz the OLBs wide while crashing the line for very quick pressure. That was my dream year.

7. midtownvol83

'12?

8. midtownvol83

'10 had the new controls and let you really take over player movements - '11 had the momentum/locomotion or whatever physics. I felt that was probably the height of it. '13 had gang tackling I think but they started to ruin recruiting after '12 or so.

'14 felt like you had to run a spread option to be successful.

9. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Yeah, the change to recruiting was terrible.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

The recruiting system with a football head changing facial expressions was the worst.

11. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

NCAA '10 methinks. I think that was the game where we had our longest dynasty. We had to be close to around to around 8 seasons by the time '11 came out.

12. KingWebbsticles

KingWebbsticles Chieftain

Had the NCAA Football 14 itch last night so I plugged in the old 360 and downloaded the 2016 rosters from operation sports. Damn I miss those football games.

Side note: Started an offline dynasty and found the Coach upgrade skill tree that 14 introduced. Butch Jones is rank 22 in recruiting but only rank 9 in In-game Coaching. Funny and not funny at the same time.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

I put it all into recruiting at first. But I star with crappy schools.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Tell me about operation sports ratings this year for the Sec. Duck never gave me his ratings

15. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

If I eventually bought Madden and got some issues worked out with my current internet situation then I would possibly be up for starting a Madden online franchise.

Game has gotten a good reception from most places so far.

16. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Also, sorry to let you down IP.

I had forgotten I posted that :/.

17. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Update. I just recently got this, and so far is has been enjoyable.

Probably a shot in the dark, but still willing to start a league up if anybody on here still has an Xbox One.

18. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I just bought one and would be interested, though with how busy I am in school this semester I might not be able to keep pace to a group's liking.