The Other Shoe Dropping?: Sanders (should be) Suing DNC

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

It looks like Sanders may sue the DNC for preventing his campaign from accessing their own data. And he damned well should.

If you wanted to see how the DNC values due process, or seeks to guarantee Hillary's ascendency to the Presidency, look no further than this.

Trump has proven it on one side, and Sanders has done so on the other - neither Party even cares enough to coddle you with the false but comfortable belief that they don't run this entire game, and are both willing and capable of doing anything - even in broad daylight and without a hint of shame.

Because you're not only stupid, and will accept it, but will even nonsensically celebrate it! That's how ****ing stupid Americans have become.

I hope that Sanders burns it to the ground, and he damned well may.

Link: http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/18/politics/bernie-sanders-campaign-dnc-suspension/

Note: Out of fear that it may sometimes be lost in the sizable wash of my many and maniacal rants on Trump and the GOP, let me be clear: I detest, despise and wish for the wholesale and immediate destruction of both political parties, and with equally white-hot fervor, alike. Were it not for the devil himself, they would both sit atop my Most Hated List, and easily so. Comparatively speaking, it makes my combined feelings for Jimmy Buffet, baseball and unions to appear warm, friendly, brotherly and affectionate.

They are two sides of the same poisonous pill, and it would be an exceedingly better country if both simply collapsed onto themselves, and left the dullard lock-step party-liners of each, outcast and abandoned.

Hopefully, my saying this will prevent anyone from thinking that this is just my putting out a jab at Sanders or at the DNC alone.

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

What would replace the destruction of both parties? A mish-mash of parties like we have in Europe? Our electoral processes are different than theirs, so I am not sure the country can actually support 10+ political parties.

3. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I'm pretty sure this is all part of [ddiapos]'s plan to rise to power in the new North American Imperial Order

4. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

We'd actually have to pay attention to politics then and argue real issues with that kind of set up. No way that will ever happen

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

The whole thing looks like a setup. A breach in the system, and when Sanders campaign's admin checks to see the depths of it (while creating a record of what he's doing to prove he wasn't taking advantage of any access to data) they are hit as if they did something wrong.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Also, keep in mind the Sanders campaign has been having a great week leading up to this next debate.

7. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

You mean the Saturday night on one of the bigger shopping/holiday preparation/holiday party weekends of the year debate?

8. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Yeah the Saturday night shit makes sure that no one watches or cares and misses the news cycle of what was said.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Correct. the DNC is so far into the tank for Hillary, it's disturbing. Sanders has actually run a pretty good campaign, considering the primary season was a farce.

10. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Would be hilarious if Bernie ran as an independent.

11. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

I'm going to need to see your birth certificate. I'm starting to think we may be blood relatives....

12. Savage Orange

It would be an absolute, utter, complete and total disaster for this country if Sanders were to somehow win... He'd make Obama look like Reagan....

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't understand. Reagan was terrible. We still haven't recovered.

14. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Socially he has a good platform but economically would just speed the train up in the direction we're already heading

15. Savage Orange

He talks a good game but it's how he proposes to pay for it that worries me...

16. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Regan was most rhetoric also. He did a lot of good things to increase money moving into investments, which created and fueled the 90"s boom but was also grew the scope and power of the government too.

17. Savage Orange

Reagan’s mix of across-the-board tax cuts, deregulation, and domestic spending restraint helped fuel an economic boom that lasted two decades. He also created 16 million jobs... Not sure what you're talking about.

18. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Go look at national debt figures over time and get back to me. Also, do you think Reagan invented the internet?

20. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Government spending and debt during the Reagan years grew far more than most Republican supporters will acknowledge, but your previous post contained a fair bit of melodrama.