The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by WM, Oct 11, 2011.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Don't need lube for a walker.

2. KingWebbsticles

KingWebbsticles Chieftain

That theory is out of the door now. Rick didn't react to the news like he already knew it.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Good point. Maybe the dr. whispered that he porked Rick's wife, too.

4. KingWebbsticles

Well, who hasn't at this point?

5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

The big twist at the end of the season is that you find out a zombie is the father.

6. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

Why didn't Shane just [uck fay] Andrea from the beginning? She's better looking and there'd be less drama for him

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

some guys love whiney [itch bay]es.

8. WM

WM Active Member

The "mid season finale" tonight.
    Nice marketing from the execs to fool people into thinking it's the season finale.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Show is finally moving again. Any sympathy I had for Herschel was lost when that little girl came stumbling out of the barn. That asshole was putting everyone at risk by continuing to look for her when he already knew she was turned.

10. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

That was brilliant. Hell, I thought I knew exactly how they planned to end the first part of the season and they swerved me. Best episode of the series so far

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

New theory as to what the CDC doctor whispered into Rick's ear: Fort Benning is over-run.

Rick seems to be in no hurry to go to Fort Benning anymore.

12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Then why start out in that direction in the first place?

13. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

Intense show tonight.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Because they have nowhere else to go? I don't know, it was just a theory. They started for Fort Benning last season before meeting the CDC guy.

15. WM

WM Active Member

One thing that bugs me about numerous shows is how they will build a certain storyline and completely abandon it. Lost did it constantly. IP may be on to something but it wouldn't shock me if they don't even mention it again.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

That would piss me off, if they just let that hang without ever an explanation. Even if it was "I just farted," they have to let us know what he said.

17. KingWebbsticles

No way. Doc was locked in the CDC since the shit hit the fan. No way he communicates with Fort Benning just for shits and giggles. Rick is in no hurry to get there because he wants the farm to be their new home/destination. He doesn't want to leave.

I have a different idea about what the Doc whispered.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Share your idea. No teasing, for Christ's sake!

19. KingWebbsticles

Well it is an idea from the comics. So *******SPOILERS BELOW*********(Highlight)

In the comics they discover pretty soon in the storyline that you don't have to be bitten to become a zombie. ANYONE WHO DIES will come back as a zombie. Everyone is a carrier of the "disease" and the zombie bites only kill you. Also, if acted quickly enough, a zombie bite won't kill you. You just have to remove that area/limb. This seems like something the Doc at the CDC could have discovered.

Again this is only a guess.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

I thought the doctor at the CDC already mentioned it was something already everywhere in the environment.