The worm may be turning

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Lexvol, Sep 8, 2013.

Tags:
  1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

If they has lost to SC and lost to LSU I thought we had a shot. Not now, unless we get beat 140-0 the next two weeks and they overlook us entirely and we play that one way over our heads and seemingly talent level game.

2. limpleg

limpleg He gone. No, really.

maybe the new guys will be ready by then. Overwhelmed by college, a new staff, new offense, and young wr's that are trying to figure out wtf they are doing isn't a good time to throw in a freshman, imo. At least Worley can check to the right run play, hopefully. That wouldn't be an allowance with the new guys.

3. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Somewhat. I won't entirely give up on Butch being a championship coach if he doesn't get an upset. I do think this team is very, very bad.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2013
  4. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

that's kind of what i'm getting at.

5. limpleg

UF has an off week after a loss. We are going across the country, getting whipped, then flying back, then going to Gainesville. I would like to think they are beatable, but that isn't set up well for a good football team, much less one that isn't really good. Should've bought out of this game, and I'd give us a shot.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Gurley and Marshall go down

7. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Did you happen to see this? http://espn.go.com/college-football...a-game****s-frustrated-how-being-used-defense JC not too happy...

8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

9. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Yeah, and that (GA & 'SCjr) are back-to-back tough call. The fact that both are Hm gms, GA (previously) plays LSU and SCjr coming off a road trip (Fayetteville), and if healthy we may just steal 1 or 2.

Loved SS' response, "I''ll give Coach Ward some suggestions" Like to be a fly on the wall during that conversation.

10. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

Yep. If Gurley and Marshall show up healthy and we can't generate any pressure on Murray it could be a long afternoon.

11. limpleg

Murray might just have our # like Peyton did bama

12. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

The difference being that we didn't have legit top 25 teams his sophomore and junior year