Three Major Problems with this class

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by chavisut, Feb 1, 2012.

1. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

With hindsight being 20/20 I wouldn't have had unprotected* sex with the chick who gave me crabs.

*Or even protected sex, as I'm pretty sure a rubber wasn't going to prevent those itchy little insects from escaping the overpopulation of her unkempt bush by hopping on over and taking residence in my curly patch. After a week of aggressive crotch-scratching at work, my buddy suggested that I might have the crabs. I pretended to ignore what he said, never mentioned it again, but went to wal-mart that night and got a freaking kit. The two or three minutes I spent at the checkout counter are not my proudest.

JayVols likes this.
  2. golfballs03

golfballs03 New Member

Fulmer had kids that switched last minute. It happens - even to the best.

I think judging Dooley based on prospects is a little foolish. Wins and losses are all that matter to me. I wasn't a fan of the hire at the time. But I'm willing to give him at least 3 years to see what he can do.

3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Hall of Fame post, imo.

4. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

I would've liked to have seen us with at least 1 OL recruit, however I think we'll be solid on the OL. Just have to love it when Coach Pittman was asked around signing day about the OL. Said something to the effect of "If I didn't think I could help I wouldn't have taken the job." And also when asked about improving the OL play, he stated "If they don't improve, then I suck!" Liking the hire.