Travis Haney Drops the Hammer

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by A-Smith, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

When you've made a mistake, the best, fastest and only way to go properly forward, is to correct the mistake.

2. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

And until it's corrected, unfortunately, we will continue to hear this kind of garbage.

3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Not happening. UT is Moral Victory/Life Championship U now.

4. dtmvol

dtmvol Member

Love it

5. dtmvol

dtmvol Member

Outside of this forum, virtually everyone I talk to thinks that [itch bay] is doing a great job.

That's what worries me the most -- that the critical mass of dumbass in the fanbase is high enough to fill enough seats to save his job. We already know that admin would like to keep him.

6. docholiday

docholiday Contributor

You need to find new associates. Don't worry about tickets being sold to the masses of sheep. Trumpet blower will finish burying himself next year.

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

People need to get past the god damn record.

I would take 6-6 with a team that looks well-coached and a coach that makes solid in-game decisions over 8-4 with a team that lacks discipline and a coach whose decisions constantly confirm his ineptitude.

We were 2 chance plays away from 6-6. That's why supporting him because he went 8-4 is ridiculous. I think you would be hard pressed to find a D1 coach in the country that couldn't win more than 6 games with the talent and schedule we had this season, yet Butch very nearly did it. THAT's the problem.

8. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

That's the disconnect between folks here and the average joe fan.

9. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Cloned Saban wins 11 with this team. Let Butch coach Bama and he wins the 12th, handily.