We're Back

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Dec 31, 2022.

1. SetVol13

SetVol13 Contributor

Pruitt is a dumbass but he still had more sense than anyone in a leadership position we had on campus prior to Danny White. Having Plowman, Boyd, and White in charge still feels like a dream that can’t be true to me.

PilotFlyingJ and justingroves like this.
  2. IP

IP Super Moderator

I feel like Plowman merch would sell.

PilotFlyingJ and warhammer like this.
  3. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

4. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

5. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

A little more defense would make a huge difference.

6. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Just a little more, not even a lot.

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

One more sack a game

hohenfelsvol and NorrisAlan like this.
  8. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

As long as Rodney Garner stays on staff we’ll soon be featuring an elite DL every year. He’s been getting the most of the current talent but he’s definitely upgrading the room with the last two classes

VOLinDAWGland likes this.
  9. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

If for no other reason i don’t think Milton can overthrow him.

10. CardinalVol

She’s also been much better than I ever imagined.

zehr27 likes this.
  11. IP

IP Super Moderator

She did come here to play school.

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  12. CardinalVol

13. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

UT enrollment isn’t that big in comparison to some other power 5 schools. Not sure if they’ll ever have the facilities to get much bigger than they are now. A lot of in state kids with good grades about to get screwed.

A-Smith and ole_orange like this.
  14. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Our 22-25k undergrad pop is indeed small when compared to many similar public schools that fit our mold. If we truly start ringing off a decade of football dominance, UT will have no choice but to expand their undergrad enrollment population to similar scales seen a most huge ass flagship state institutions. The suburb kids whose parents are willing/able to pay that out-of-state tuition from the NorthEast, Midwest, Carolinas/Virginia/DC areas, California, ect, will be flocking to UT like we've never seen.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Nothing wrong with going to MTSU, ETSU, Chattanooga, or UT Martin. This is the flagship.

ole_orange and The Dooz like this.
  16. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

The campus will expand once the pedestrian bridge over the river is completed.

OneForVol likes this.
  17. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Also obviously not UnderGrad, but UT should behave like a flagship state public institution typically does and finally relocate our actual medical school to...wait for it...Knoxville! We have the hospital and everything already in place. Just build some new, world class facilities for the medical school in the new area they are wanting to build up across the river.

UT medical school has no business being located 7 hours away across the entire state in Memphis. But alas, state politicking and such. How the issue surrounding our medical school has been explained to me before by those more far more knowledgeable about state and UT politics than myself has given me the impression that even if Randy Boyd personally wanted to move the Med School to Knoxville, he'd catch nothing but holy hell for trying.

18. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Alabama's enrollment was a little over 25K when they hired Saban. It's 40K now.

ole_orange and justingroves like this.
  19. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

Agree that would be nice. No idea how realistic that is though. I feel like UT would be pretty low on my list had I done pre-med due to being in Memphis. But I know its crazy competitive so many probably don't care as long as they don't have to go to the Caribbean schools.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

Why not have two locations?