We're Back

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Dec 31, 2022.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Hey, when Tennessee wins a title I hope we make sure there 100% designated drivers, ubers, lifts, and taxis for the celebration stuff for players and staff. Like, tell everyone whether you like it or not, drink or not, you will be driven.

2. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Agreed. I don't know if the girl from Georgia was under the influence but I have read she was definitely going to fast when the accident happened. You never want to follow up something so special with something so disastrous. I would have limos and town cars on call all night and maybe for a few days until the celebrating wears out.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  3. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Robert Ayers Jr now a GA under Garner.

4. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I like that

5. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

Maybe the guru has his apprentice

Memtownvol likes this.
  6. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

That would be cool.

7. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

This seems like the thread for this video

8. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

9. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

I liked it but I think it’s worth pointing out that I don’t think what he said applies to young people that are actually serious fans. Just like how an Alabama fan born in 1988 wouldn’t be happy with 7-5 seasons even though the day they enrolled at Alabama they’d have no memory of an Alabama team competing for a national championship.

Hell, that’s why legacy media types despise and/or don’t understand Tennessee fans. The passion and desire for excellence never left despite what seemed like an eternity spent wandering in the desert. It’s the media who thought Tennessee should be happy with a gator bowl appearance.

10. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

IDK Coach Steele, It was people who were big enough fans to post that (depraved) view on Volnation 24-7 for the better part of a decade.

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  11. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

And a certain Tennessee AD...and one dipshit coach.

12. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Could someone have honestly tried to and made worse decisions for the football program from January 10, 2010 to January 27, 2021?

Edit: Without it being completely obvious?

13. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

No.

14. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

15. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

That’s either an amusingly clever troll job or really, really sad. If dude is actually for real seeking out a nameless Tennessee girl on a message board he met at a bar randomly then man…that’s tough…but hey, shooters shoot.

16. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Gotta be Sab.

17. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

fake because you still can't dm over there

18. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Asking about a girl, not a 17 year old boy. Not sab.

19. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Every criticism of the program was met with being labeled Nega-Vol. How dare we have higher expectations.

20. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

Apologies, I said serious fans but I also meant serious people. I don't believe those VN folks are serious people.