Worst Song Ever

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by JohnnyQuickkick, May 30, 2013.

1. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

I also could not stand that when it was released, and felt the same about Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm by Crash Test Dummies. Now I sort of like both when I catch them.

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I can handle Crash Test Dummies. Still hate No Rain.

3. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

This is absolutely the correct answer. Don't believe me? Look this gem up. To think that the guy who had a hand in Whiskey Lullaby did this is sad. Not to mention Paisley wears a spring break Panama City slut hat.

4. homefry20

homefry20 New Member

Anything by Nikki minaj

5. PoochPunt3rdDown

PoochPunt3rdDown Troll Guru

Anything by the Several Six Maphia. People from Memphis have this self involved, delusional nonexistent importance quotient, obviously more akin to Borderline Personality Disorder than Johnny Majors is to [ddiapos].

6. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

"What I Got" by Sublime. That whole ska movement in the late 90s was my generation's disco, except we had the sense to nip it pretty quick after it started.

7. homefry20

homefry20 New Member

What the f**k are you even saying?

8. PoochPunt3rdDown

All the while, Guided By Voices and Sebadoh were toiling in relative obscurity.... Thus began the demise.....

9. PoochPunt3rdDown

It's pretty simple. Read every word.

10. homefry20

homefry20 New Member

I've been drinking...say it again in English

11. PoochPunt3rdDown

I hate you. You take every opportunity to downgrade my beloved team, yet you try to ingratiate yourself here with your political rhetoric. You have less in common with the most conservative poster on this board than I do. IP and I don't even get along, despite our political kizmet, but you.... you pander to the majority on here and it just makes me sick. I've hated you and your weak bullshit for so long and I can't stand to see you Uncle Tom your own damn town just to be accepted.

12. PoochPunt3rdDown

I'm the loose cannon around here, no doubt, but I'd never sell my soul on a rival fan site. You don't bring anything new to the political discourse. You constantly snipe our team in the most passive aggressive ***** ass way, because you know they won't ban you. I'm your biggest
    fan from here on out, as I'll expose your pandering ways when I'm not too concerned with anything else that is happening.

13. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

The Beatles are taking a beating in this thread. They totally ripped the melody from Lady Madonna.

14. homefry20

homefry20 New Member

Ease back there Turbo. I like to keep up with the team on your end of the state since so much that goes on up there determines what goes on in Memphis. It's not an ideal situation for Memphis but it is what it is. You on the other hand take message boards way too seriously. Then again, you seem like such a charmer on here that I can only imagine you struggle to find friends in real life.

15. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Pick on a different song. What I Got is great.