Wussification of America

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Volst53, Feb 3, 2014.

1. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Dumb.

Just how do you think such can happen without packet sniffing every packet at both origin and destination?

It isn't feasible, especially considering the global nature of the internet, all email centered sites would simply move off shore, which would THEN mean "government" would have to tax each web page view.

2. syndicate

syndicate Well-Known Member

Not to mention that everyone would move to IM instead of email. Also Skype would see a massive increase along with someone that developed an "answering machine" for Skype.

3. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

A surtax?

4. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Incorrect? More BS: http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/PLAW-109publ8/html/PLAW-109publ8.htm

You change the target as you go. I've never said there aren't non-union companies that pay well & are doing well. There's a Fortune 500 company 10 minutes from where I'm sitting that is an example of that. But, go ahead and throw out the red herring comment like you do when something doesn't exactly fit your views and then change the argument. We're used to it just like in your Manning tizzy.

The question still remains unanswered: If the "talent" lies with management and the union workers are lazy bums looking for a free ride, how is it that they often best that "talent" by getting them to agree to a contract that benefits workers? Or more simply, who is worse: the fool or the fool that follows them?

5. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Already exists. Adding on another just based on email wouldn't be worth the time.

Only on a per use basis would the type of revenue he means be possible, and it isn't feasible.

6. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Yes, by congressional decree.

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

What? Please explain what you posted shows you can't get rid of contracts in bankruptcy? You absolutely can. That's kind of the point of declaring bankruptcy isn't it?

Pointing out the USPS is not a for profit company and run like one and doesn't negotiate like a profit company is changing the target? arguing facts is changing the target I guess.

When have I ever said GM was filled with a bunch of genius managers? have any examples of me saying such? I think I've made it extremely clear that my primary problem is with public unions. hell I came out in FAVOR of the ncaa players union.

8. JayVols

Show me where I said anything about not being able to get out of contracts.

I said that it is more difficult to be granted bankruptcy. I never said it was impossible. If we're gonna have a discussion, we at least need to understand what exactly is being discussed rather than what we want the discussion to be.

Public workers are people too.

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I'm not seeing much evidence it's all that much more difficult to declare bankruptcy.

[​IMG]

private workers are people too. another meaningless emotional argument.

10. JayVols

It was meant to be meaningless...

Thanks for finally recognizing what I am saying.

11. JayVols

http://money.cnn.com/2005/10/17/pf/debt/bankruptcy_law/
    Not from a Rupert Murdoch owned source, so you'll probably shit on it- or throw shit you got from Manning's bed.

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Robert Murdoch invented the numbers? you have seriously gone off the deep end. what possible incentive would Murdoch or anyone else have to fabricate bankruptcy numbers? where is the political benefit in that? as for your "source" it says it makes it harder. well clearly not much harder. show me the stats. or maybe you can post another "think of the children!" type post. that really moves along the conversation.

13. JayVols

In english, harder means....well....harder. Even you admit that, Jerry "Show me" Maguire.

I believe the children are our future. Teach them well and let them lead the way. Show them all the beauty they possess inside. Give them a sense of pride to make it easier. Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be. Everybody's searching for a hero. People need someone to look up to. I never found anyone who fulfilled my needs. A lonely place to be, so I learned to depend on me. I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadow. If I fail, if I succeed, at least I'll live as I believe. No matter what they take from me, they can't take away my dignity. Because the greatest love of all is happening to me. I found the greatest love of all inside of me. The greatest love of all is easy to achieve. Learning to love yourself is the greatest love of all. And if, by chance, that special place that you've been dreaming of leads you to a lonely place, find your strength in love.

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

jesus and you say I change the argument. we have 400K people filing bankruptcy a quarter and you tell me it's really hard to do it?

15. OrangeEmpire

Greedy white people

16. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Let's hear it for Sexual Chocolate!

17. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

good n terrible

18. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Well, if Jesus is saying it. I'd probably listen.

19. OrangeEmpire

Them boys are good

20. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Real good.