Yet another mass shooting

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by NorrisAlan, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Any more moronic than the idea the government is "Gonna take yur guns!!"? Actually, the idea we should have some kind of reasonable ban/regulation on assault weapons is eminently reasonable. Surely, KJP misspoke when she said Republicans have refused such an idea.

2. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Yea, a blanket universal weapons classification ban for all 300 + million Americans in response to evil an evil women or “trans women” slaughtering a bunch of innocent Christians today is totally warranted!

The evil Cons don’t care as much about children dying than I do, shrieks many unhinged progressives!

3. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Correct

4. Unimane

You're right, it is an overreaction to do something different for something which occurred for the first time today.

5. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Pointing to dems or republicans to blame immediately after events like this is straight trash. [uck fay] her. Politicians can go to hell.

6. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

I had no hidden agenda with my question. It was a yes/no question.

You (collective you) are either open to a possible solution being registering your gun or not.

In your response, you indicated "yes" but hedged with the qualifier"theoretically".

In my experience in seeking solutions, the first step is finding where parties can agree on "yes". Then you work from there.

Like others, I personally have a hard time understanding why some have fear or paranoia that the "government" will physically come and take the gun of a law abiding citizen. I do not have that fear.

7. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Says the guy offering no practical solutions besides unhinged-lyfixating his anger on those he disagrees with politically!

8. Unimane

This was the best response you could think of?

InVolNerable likes this.
  9. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Jesus [uck fay]ing christ on a broomstick.

This hasn't happened in a [uck fay]ing vacuum nor is it isolated. How many mass shootings not involving drug deals has happened so far this year? Half a dozen? I have lost count. You are a [uck fay]ing idiot.

Unimane likes this.
  10. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Incredible take but not shocking. Guns = bad and scary and unnecessary for society

11. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

How did my saying “the government is not going to take guns” possibly turn into that?

12. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

I’m an idiot for not agreeing with BS like KJP immediately blaming Republicans for children dying? Makes sense!

13. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Call came in and shooter was dead 15 minutes later. Response time saved no telling how many.

A-Smith likes this.
  14. Unimane

According to the Gun Violence Archive, whose veracity I'm not sure but has been referenced by media sources, this is the 128th mass shooting this year. They define it as more than 4 killed in a shooting. I don't know how many are drug deals, though. But, it's certainly not in a vacuum as to what happened today.

15. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

A comment on your gullibility and such. Your disbelief that govts would not ever want to disarm their citizens besides countless recent examples is surprising. But not shocking. Understood?

16. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Obviously I don't want an exact scenario, including dates and parties involved, but what are some hypothetical situations you could envision where having the 2A in place would make a difference?

17. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Yeah that’s still not what you said

Or what I said, for that matter. But go off, king

18. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Nope it’s not. Not that that has anything to do with disagreeing with you fixating your anger against a political party and their voters for “not caring about murdered children” as much you do from your POV

19. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Ok, loyal subject!

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

Sorry for your loss