You boys know this sat screams moral victory time for dooley and co right?

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by droski, Sep 28, 2012.

1. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Damn it, droski.

2. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

I hate you so ****ing much.

3. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Nothing like the CBS crew giving them fodder.

4. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

droski is like a beautiful mind

5. USAF_Vol

USAF_Vol Super Mod / Defender of Freedom

Lol. Good job doc. All the GA fans at work will campaign for another Dooley term. Cite moral victory today.

6. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

May Tedford grace your program for years to come...

7. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I'm already hearing it from my friends. "Dooley isnt on the field making the throws or missing tackles"

8. Volalum

Volalum Member

TOS is the moral victory HQ. Becoming really hard for me to keep my thoughts to myself. A bunch a freaking pansies, FFS.

9. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Ask them about his TO management, abysmal special teams, and his decision to kick a meaningless FG.

10. Volmaul

Volmaul New Member

The worst of both worlds. University of Dooley fans are happy, and we still lost. Hart, please end this shit.

11. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Called it, droski.

I have to say though, if we were going to have a moral victory, we got it in a way completely opposite of what I expected. I could've seen us getting an early lead and almost--but not quite--hanging on. But coming back from a big hole? This is the first time we've seen this from a Dooley-coached team against anybody other than Vanderbilt. Not back on the bandwagon, but that's progress I didn't think we could make.

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I might have deserved some comments, but that was out of line.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Mismanagement was the difference between winning and losing this game. Some won't be able to see that, though.

14. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

The sunshine pumping from TOOS is worse than I ever imagined. It is absurd.

15. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Volnation in full blown celebration form.

16. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

1. Vandy ****ed themselves last year. It was nothing we did.

2. Dooley ****ed up the only things he is personally responsible for, game management. That glossy haired **** is the only HC I've seen that can out incompetent St. Richt.

17. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

1. We were punched in the mouth by Vandy and we didn't quit. They made some mistakes that helped us get back in (although we made some mistakes that put them in the lead in the first place), but we didn't fold up the tent. Until today, that was the first time we could say that (sad as it was to say that).

2. The timeout was idiotic, the call to go for the FG was idiotic. But if it's Dooley's responsibility when we quit, you can't say Dooley isn't responsible for it anymore when we don't quit. Double standard. This was far from a rousing success (or any kind of success), but you can't deny it was better than what we've been seeing.

18. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Thread reeks of irony.

19. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Both teams played horrible. That was no moral victory.

20. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

If his greatest accomplishment in three years is getting our kids to not quit against Vandy and Georgia, then he needs to be ****ing fired tomorrow. Those dipshits on the other site are making me sick as a Vol fan. Almost winning and not quitting are for the Vandys of the world, not for one of the top ten programs in history.

In fact, I feel like trying to stir some shit up over there. Wish me luck.