You boys know this sat screams moral victory time for dooley and co right?

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by droski, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Dooley supremacist are out in force.

2. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I'm obviously banned, but part of the draw was the sport of calling out the stupidity.

And if you don't think the place is dumb as ****, not sure what to tell you.

3. I think it is a very bad board. The obsession is pathetic though.

4. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Thanks, Mom.

5. People actually act like a moral victory in late September saves his job with 7 wins. They like the girly internet drama more than discussing the game it seems.

The minority's opinion of this game will have as much effect on Dooley's employment as Outmonvolia did on Fulmer's. None.

6. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

The obsession is on the other side. I, along with many others, don't care if the place rots.

The place is famous for meltdowns. Sorry that you were offended that others brought up the depths of MR that are being reached over there tonight.

7. Or continue constantly referencing idiots. That's so interesting and makes 8thmaxim great! Forget actually football talk, just make the board a scorned lover's hideout.

8. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

I think the number of people on this site who think this game saved Dooley's job is microscopic.

9. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

So...I take it you don't like the 8th.

10. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Give me a break. There is tons of football talk on here. So quit crying and shut up.

11. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I can guarantee you there has been more football talk here than most places.

Great thing about this place is no one begs you to stay or forces you to leave. Even when they have a horseshit opinion like yours.

12. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I'm sure as hell not scorned. I can choose to post at either and choose to give VN (and VQ, of which I was a mush more frequent poster) the mockery it deserves.

The funny thing is that I'm not sure I'm liked that much here, either.

13. No, I do. The obsession with VN is just strange. By constantly referencing their stupidity you give them credibility. If you think they suck or if you supposedly could not care less, then perhaps you should care less and ignore them.

14. "horseshit opinion."

15. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

You know how well I hated your ****ing guts Unimane with previous arguments. But, you've proven over here that you can defend your stances and are not just some douche trolling. I respect the hell out of that.

So as far as your not liked over here thing, you're alright in my book.

16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I think that once Dooley is gone the thing that makes VN so unique/noteworthy - their unwavering loyalty to an obvious buffoon - will cease to exist and the references will drop drastically.

17. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Calling me and others a scorned lover is horseshit. It's actually ****ing pure unadulterated horseshit. But horseshit was easier to type earlier.

18. You are slightly upset on the internet.

19. "I'm not obsessed, I just cannot get VN off my mind and cannot stop referencing their insignificant thoughts. Hey, did you hear what jerryvol84 said about Dooley?"

20. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I can see your defense of VN more clearly now.