You boys know this sat screams moral victory time for dooley and co right?

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by droski, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Eh, you're seeing things slowboy.

2. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

It's funny how making a site where people are forced to sink or swim on their own merits breeds this respect. I like all you guys that I hated over on the other site; you, Law, hat, which is pretty ****ing amazing. We sure as hell aren't scorned anything and a fair amount of mockery for the other place is healthy and warranted.

3. "fair amount of mockery"? Try "everyday obsession".

4. Unimane

It's not that we don't see what you're getting at; it's that you are missing a key detail of us talking so much shit about VN.

It's fun.

5. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

No. I'm seeing pretty clearly that it's painfully obvious that you'd fit in much better in an IQ cesspool like VN.

6. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Works both ways.

7. JayVols

Solid.

8. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

As I've stated before, wonderful thing about the place is no one holds a gun and forces you to stay.

9. You're lost slowboy.

10. JayVols

You don't have to be here either.

11. I think you also said anyone's allowed their opinion, correct? I'm sorry you want me to leave just because of my observation, slowboy.

12. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

You can have whatever opinion you'd like. You can also be ridiculed mercilessly for being the dumbest **** outside of SOJ to ever step foot here.

For instance, I think your father would have been better served to shoot your sorry existence into a napkin or smear you across a headboard. Alas he didn't. Therefore my opinion is you should find the nearest train track you can find and put your ear to it.

How's that for a "slowboy?"

Oh and go **** yourself.

13. JayVols

My opinion is that you are acting like a pr*ck.

14. Unimane

I've seen many a poster come over here from VN and try to challenge the throne. It never ends well for them. I'm not getting that hopeful feeling for Mr. Business. However, in the spirit of VN, I'm willing to give you five years in the face of all evidence to the contrary that you can pull off what others have failed. I'll even find a way to blame Kiffin.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2012
  15. Settle down and find your missing chromosome, slowboy. After you read every topic on Volnation until sun-up, of course.

16. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

You just put us over the VN reference count for the day. I'll send out a memo.

17. Challenge the throne. I'm in tears.

18. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I take it back. You need to lurk GVX. More along your levels.

By the way, I don't venture over to VN. But why in the hell would you concern yourself with being accurate or having a [dadgum] clue?

19. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

You're good in my book, Uni. Got lots of respect for the way you've debated on this site.

20. JayVols

You've always been cool with me, the Appalachian culture discussion excluded.....

I kid.