Your Favorite Television Shows

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by lylsmorr, Oct 20, 2015.

1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Bah, people like DC actually are signs that we are advancing forward. When people have to fight to hold on to the "good ole days" that means they are being left behind.

DC: I pray none of your children are homosexual. You are setting them up for a lifetime of pain and suffering if they are.

2. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Didn't Sam sometimes end up as a female in Quantum Leap?

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think he'll make an excellent Bond, though he couldn't play the role for more than a decade before sort of aging out of it. They keep Bonds around a bit too long.

Let me drop this on you: What if the identity "James Bond" and "007" WERE both codenames prior to the Daniel Craig reboot?
    http://static1.businessinsider.com/image/4d28b9f2ccd1d5a1782d0000/sarah-palin-hit-list.png

Skyfall really seems to break the idea, but there are times that it makes as much or more sense as each actor representing the same individual does.

Had they wanted to go that route, making Brosnan the villain in Skyfall would have been incredible.

4. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I don't think your link copied.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Bond breaking 4th wall, or hinting that there are other Bonds? Or maybe just other 007's in the past, which we kinda know?

[youtube]4IGM36KWmh4[/youtube]

6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Yeah. Kind of unrealistic, though as he was always able to complete his mission, rather than spending the next three weeks playing with his boobs.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yes, and Scott Bakula would dress in drag.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

I have to agree, he would have been taking a lot of showers.