WMD did exist

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by droski, Oct 15, 2014.

1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Yes or no. The media has repeatably said there were no wmd in Iraq?

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

But but but there are no weapons anywhere right?

3. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Don't think. You suck at it.

4. hatvol96

Don't hold the menatlly feeble former president to his own words. He could only read, often poorly, what Chaney and Rumsfeld put on the lookie box for him.

5. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I'll defer to the expert in my above attached video.

You are desperately clinging to the idea that decaying canisters buried in the desert for two decades are weapons and is somehow the smoking gun of justification for a war that even a moron and serial reality denier like Bush realized isn't so.

6. woodshed

woodshed Active Member

If they found Nukes buried underground in Bagdad, the media would say they were "planted" by a third party. I'm not arguing for the Bush administration. I'm saying there were wmd's in Iraq. I didn't believe in going into Iraq because it wasn't worth it(5,000 + dead soldiers, billions of taxpayers monies).

7. Unimane

The media was fetching water for Bush and the Iraq War in 2002-03. I very clearly remember the "freedom fries" and "you're either with us or against us" days with the media fanning the flames of war and faux patriotism. They turned when they found out Bush was full of shit on the WMDs. The "liberal media" hiding the truth is just a canard used when reality doesn't fit the agenda.

8. woodshed

woodshed Active Member

Your opinion doesn't count for shit.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yes.

Yes or no, we went to war because we had intelligence that there was an active chemical weapons program?

Yes or no, there was no active program, all of the munitions found were from pre-1991?

Yes or no, we covered up finding these which is a violation of international treaty and law?

Yes or no, they were of US design, given to Iraq while it was fighting Iran during the Reagan administration?

Yes or no, Bush Sr worked in the Reagan administration?

Yes or no, proliferation of WMD's is against international law?

10. hatvol96

Of course you don't value it. It's based in fact and not the bumper sticker rhetoric favored by the sub 100 IQ crowd.

11. Unimane

Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
  12. hatvol96

You are obviously a member of the liberal media that woodchuck is so concerned about.

13. woodshed

woodshed Active Member

Kind of like the flames of Ferguson. So the media is conservative? Come on, man.

14. hatvol96

15. Unimane

I didn't say anything about a political bent to the news, I was talking about a blatant agenda of lying to fit a political viewpoint that you profess is happening.

16. woodshed

woodshed Active Member

Based in fact,that's rich. That sub 100 IQ crowd voted in the most liberal, incompetent president in the history of the union.

17. woodshed

woodshed Active Member

The thing is Unimane, this agenda has been in power so long, everyone thinks it is the norm. It's all you know.

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

It's pretty simple. No wmds was a rallying cry for the left. Hell I still see bumper stickers. Now we find out that not only weren't there zero wmds, but there were THOUSANDS of them in direct violation of our treaty with Iraq. And you have the audacity to basically tell me it's a meaningless story? And you wonder why people consider you a political honk on this site.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

I have the audacity to tell you this story has been out there since 2006, and doesn't mean what you claim it does.

20. woodshed

woodshed Active Member

It's woodshed, counselor.