WMD did exist

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by droski, Oct 15, 2014.

1. woodshed

woodshed Active Member

Oh, I will sweetheart. Keep believing the nonsense that rolls through that melon of yours.

2. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

The dumb dude doesn't really care to draw the obvious distinction between a functional and an undeliverable bomb.

3. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

I was hoping for a hatfight.

4. hatvol96

I will, shit for brains. You just keep believing whatever hillbilly halfwit voodoo you buy. It suits you.

5. hatvol96

You'll be disappointed this evening. Have multiple things going on. Arguing with some backwoods Gordon Liddy isn't high on the priority list.

6. OrangeEmpire

One can hope.

:eek:

7. woodshed

woodshed Active Member

I told you. The stories do not get the same amount of attention or are explained away as "old" wmd's.

8. hatvol96

You can't trust those damn people. We need to put Ashcroft in charge of monitoring them.

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I think the dumb dude would be the one to assume not a one of the thousands of bombs found could possibly be functional or easily made functional, let alone hundreds.

10. woodshed

woodshed Active Member

Hillbilly. That's typical shit from you Hatfield. Where you from field hand? I think you've got some mommy issues.

11. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

The article, point blank, said that the Bush government was embarrassed that their promise of an active WMD program wasn't true and they found, basically, some old, unused canisters from the 80s (which were also noted to have been made in the West) lying around. The gist of the article notes how they were trying to hide these discoveries because they were making soldiers sick and didn't support their justifications for war. It says it, pointedly, in black and white, the same article you are trying to use as the smoking gun, that they were concerned that their accusations about Hussein weren't coming to fruition. How clear does it have to be? You're telling me that the Bush government built up this program of WMDs, took exceptional heat for it not being true, then hid the "evidence" that they had been right all along? Really?

12. OrangeEmpire

Uh..............................

:confused:

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I'm not a mind reader like you, but if you are telling me not disposing of thousands of chemical weapons isn't an "I told you so" of some variety then you are just being the political animal you always are.

14. OrangeEmpire

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/07/07/iraq.uranium/

15. Unimane

They don't get the same amount of attention because they are "old WMDs". Again, you're telling me that the Bush Administration covered up the discovery of WMDs? Hell, they even went so far as to admit there wasn't any because of, what, the ever powerful "liberal media"?

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Weren't we told by the media there were no wmd? Now they only count if they are shiny? Moving the goal posts nicely I see.

18. OrangeEmpire

19. Unimane

You said that people are going to have to apologize to Bush. Does Bush have to apologize to Bush?

[video=youtube;OSN-Kku_rFE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSN-Kku_rFE[/video]

You started this thread and ****ed up the nature of the article you linked, so spare me your hypocritical babble about being a "political animal".

20. Unimane

The media, Bush, the article in the original post you linked, etc., etc. Do you just lack reading comprehension or are you incapable of thinking beyond your own political biases?