Screw SunTrust

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by DownNDirty, Apr 14, 2015.

1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

she's a supervisor which I don't think they do just to be nice. showing up every day is the only prerequisite to advancing at walmart. and btw you are telling me horrible walmart, which exploits the worker and all, is helping out people with disabilities?

2. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Does East Tennessee have the most Walmarts per square mile in the United States?

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

So IP. Are you really telling me there is ZERO connection between salary and hard work and intelligence? You think the average checkout guy at walmart really has the iq to do the jobs of many here?

4. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Only qualifications of my job are, can't be afraid of heights or electricity.

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I don't believe that for a second.

6. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Oh yeah, you need a CDL and have to pass random drug tests.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't think I argued that there was zero connection. Is this one of those "you didn't build that" or "climate change gave her asthma" miscommunication moments for you again?

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

and I quote:

From what I've seen, people that go on to work in offices and in sales are not any smarter or harder of workers than people who end up working in stock rooms and in walmarts.

and you are right. It is shockingly similar to those arguments.

9. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

How do you propose that we provide easier access to birth control? If they are to lazy to walk down to the gas station or liquor store and put 50 cents into a machine I doubt they will put much effort into it despite how easy you make it.

10. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I might have misunderstood, but I think what he was saying is, we should sterilize them at birth.

11. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

it makes me laugh when people act like the majority of teenage pregnancies are due to lack of knowledge of birth control. kind of ignore the fact that teenage pregnancies are dramatically down over the past 20 years.

[​IMG]

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Why are we punishing children for their parents' mistakes if all life is sacred?

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

And why do you think they are down, if not due to better education?

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Nailed it. Then microchip and barcode them.

15. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I was scared to death to have a baby until I was over 30.

16. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Is having sex without a condom a mistake or a choice?

17. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

There's a new one right adjacent to campus at UT. All the benefits of walmart, a lot less of the People of Wal Mart

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I'm suggesting that lack of knowledge and access isn't why people CURRENTLY are getting pregnant. I posted a study here once that showed the knowledge of contraception was universal by teens.

19. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Was Hitlers life sacred? How about Ted Bundy, Pol Pot, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, etc?

20. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I have always said that they should show those films they show in child birth classes in high school. Those screams and watching a baby's birth stuck with me. I think many girls after seeing the films would insist on using some form of birth control.