Screw SunTrust

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by DownNDirty, Apr 14, 2015.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The one that's closest to my house, you can guarantee you'll see a public spanking of a kid. Every. Single. Time. There's also been two attempted child abductions in the parking lot in the last year.

I haven't been in a Wal Mart in a long time. Target and Publix are just closer.

2. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Should have fired his ass. Glad it got resolved.

3. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Wal-Mart is just so damn cheap but yeah I'd rather go to Target any day of the week.

4. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

We regularly go to the Wal-mart in Charles Town, WV. It's the opposite for us, we go over to West Virginia to get away from the yuppies.

5. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

The Wal-Mart on Hilton Head is a special kind of crazy. Some weird folks running around there.

In Knoxville, if I have to go to Walmart, I go to the new one next to campus. It isn't too bad.

6. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

yeah not nearly as many People of Wal Mart

7. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

That's great. I'm glad you were able to get a resolution. I remember way back on VN you had an issue with the Chevrolet dealer? or something along those lines. It sounds like you're pretty reasonable so I hate to hear of people getting screwed by companies.

8. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I love Publix. I'd almost like to apply for a job and go through their training just to see how they get their employees to provide such good customer service. They kick Kroger's ass in that department in my area.

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I don't know if they pay well or what, but they're extremely nice

10. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Honestly, I'm not so sure Wal-Mart is all that cheap. They're experts at marketing and getting that message out there. They have a lot of items that end in .88 whereas competitors end in .99 so they're .11 cheaper on a lot of items but all it takes is one sale item at Target to beat that difference.

I don't hate Wal-Mart for being good at what they do, I just prefer Target too for several reasons.

11. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Yes, they do a great job in Nashville. We load up on the buy one get one free deals. Ha, Jameis Winston got confused and thought it was get one, get one free.

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

well I'm sure they and target are pretty competitive, but they are certainly cheaper than smaller operations. I too prefer target btw.

13. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

They are the Chick fila of grocery stores.

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

They don't like the gays too? I kid, I kid.

15. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

They're more selective in their hiring and don't hire as many workers. They make way more per employee than walmart.

16. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

They seem to treat their employees well too. They closed early a few times back in the winter so the employees could get home before the roads got bad.

17. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

The new Walmart in west Morristown is nice. I can't get business for shit, though.

18. syndicate

syndicate Well-Known Member

It is. It's nice getting a buggy that has working wheels.