The Official 8th NCAA 14 SEC/BIG TEN Online Dynasty

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by WM, Jun 17, 2013.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

I remember rebuilding Auburn and that being an accomplishment. Then Chizik did it in real life, only better. Ditto with Bama the next year. Finally broke through with Tennessee, but instead of it being the lucky charm it had been for Auburn and Bama, we had years more of Dooley. WTF, universe?

2. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Another fun fact......IIRC Mullet beat me the week after you had your way with me in that game too. Was undefeated up to that point with my game against you and the wheels just fell off at the end.

Last edited: May 26, 2015
  3. IP

IP Super Moderator

I remember that. Was one of WM's only user wins, and it was against a team that just a few days prior was looking like the national champion.

4. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

5. VB

VB Member

Not gonna happen soon

6. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

2 years best case scenario

7. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Weren't you just saying the other day how there wouldn't be another college football game?

8. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

No. That must have been your fruity imagination.

9. WM

WM Active Member

Servers still work on 14. ON A UNRELATED NOTE.. Some random night a few months ago I'm watching a streamer on Twitch when I happen to glance up to the TV and see sassyassman's name scroll at the top of the screen as a new subscriber to the channel.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

He's out there. Doing stuff. It's worse than I feared.

11. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

You in wm?

12. WM

WM Active Member

13. WM

WM Active Member

Do it

14. VB

VB Member

Could we generate more interest in NCAA than Madden?

15. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I likely would not participate in NCAA. Seems like a hassle to purchase the game and keep the 360 hooked up when I already have 3 brand new games on xbone that I'm struggling to find time to play.

16. WM

WM Active Member

Madden is boring . Tried it before and I lose interest by week 3...Not sure how still having a 360 is a hassle. It would be one thing if One played 360 games but why would I throw out such an expansive catalog of games that I will never be able to play on the XB1?

17. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

I'm in for either. It seems like we have some legit interest in NCAA now. Who's got commish duties if this is started?

18. VB

VB Member

I think we are sitting at 5 for NCAA, 4 for Madden

19. WM

WM Active Member

When I get on tonight I will set it up and get the ball rolling.. Someone give me an idea of what you guys want for custom conferences and whatnot.

20. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Who are the 5?