Super Tuesday

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by BigOrangeBeech, Feb 29, 2016.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

100 % digital.

2. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Watch this video. The two people at the end could easily be the stereotypical Trump and Hillary supporters. Regardless, they both understand what is truly important.

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/news/articles/watch-woman-survives-tornado-on-camera/64460/

3. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Why did God keep the door locked, or find a way to keep her in the store 2 minutes longer? what a ****.

5. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

I said about the same thing.

6. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

She practiced her free will to get to safety or stare at the storm. She chose to stare at the storm. He protected her despite her choice.

Anyway; my point was - Ebony and Ivory...

7. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Likely, for the same unknowable and curious reasons that He is so patiently long-suffering with angry and broken-hearted believers, masquerading as atheists.

Bruised reeds, or something or other.

8. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

The door being locked may have saved her life.

9. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

He did, and it got him smacked. He's just a moron.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

This atheist costume is almost as convincing as my human getup.

11. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

You've known I was a ULD (Union Loving Democrat) for a long time. Yet, we good. :)

12. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Is there another option???

Haha

13. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Absolutely, still love your misguided heart.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

The scheduling conflicts are events hosting wealthy donors. My lord.

16. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

And won't be publicly blistered for it. Pathetic. This is a woman with no job beyond campaigning and fabricating an image. I'd still take her over Obama.

17. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Name your poison.

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

19. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Why nearly 100,000 people are calling for Bill Clinton’s arrest

Nearly 100,000 people have signed an online petition calling for Bill Clinton’s arrest for violating Massachusetts election law on Super Tuesday by campaigning close to — and even inside — polling places.

The drive was launched by supporters of Bernie Sanders, who accused Bubba of stumping for his wife, Hillary, within 150 feet of a polling location in New Bedford and inside others in Newton and Boston’s West Roxbury neighborhood.

“This is a call for the immediate arrest of President Bill Clinton for clear, knowing and egregious violation of the campaign laws to swing an election in a significant way. It could not be any clearer in the Massachusetts General Laws,” the petition states.

http://nypost.com/2016/03/03/why-85000-people-are-calling-for-bill-clintons-arrest/

20. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Stuff happens all the time. Rep. Duncan's wife brazenly did it during his last election.