Super Tuesday

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by BigOrangeBeech, Feb 29, 2016.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

It's what happens when you sell yourself out for every different idea that comes along. You lose your identity. That applies to anyone/thing.
    [youtube]Z_s-Qk07KxA[/youtube]

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Bernie's not going to win. Face it.

3. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I also think that Trump's paper thin skin is a huge, huge problem for someone desiring the job of the Most Criticized Person in the World. At some point, he won't have sycophants around him cheering his calling people "stupid", "idiot", "loser", etc. When he had the knee jerk reaction of "the wall just got ten feet higher", people should realize what a huge character flaw this is. Republican or Democrat, reacting like my wife does when I don't take the garbage out within 10.2 seconds asking for every perceived slight, should be game over. The business world is not like the political world.

4. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Drawing out of a hat? Surely Clinton supporters would prefer a game of chance that involves a coin toss.

5. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Obamas thin skin didn't matter. He gave away his few trillion in election kickbacks anyway and went on about destroying healthcare.

6. Unimane

Yeah, all those times Obama called people losers and such. Ridiculous. Obama, actually, for all the shit he gets, has pretty thick skin. And, if you think I'm just being partisan about this, I thought the same regarding Bush, for as much destruction he caused.

7. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

A knock on today is the gridlock in Washington. Of all the candidates, he is the only one talking about compromising to get things done.

8. Unimane

Sorry, Trump does not strike me as one who is wont to build a consensus.

9. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

He'd be the closest to doing it out of all the ones running

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

It ain't over til it's over. Was told the same thing in 2008.

11. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Maybe Kasich, but agree otherwise. Hell, he might get the parties to unite out of mutual disdain.

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

yeah, he'll try to bully people to do what he wants. that's his MO. works nicely in business when having the biggest wallet makes you immune, but not so much in politics.

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

if Bernie was 20 years younger, good looking, and a dynamic speaker i'd give him a chance.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

He wasn't ever good looking, haha

15. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

He'd be winning if he was all of those things

16. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

exactly.

17. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

The importance of this cannot be stressed. Trump gets away with it because of the cult of personality and 30+ years of being the maverick business man on TV.

18. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Both of them are middle fingers to the establishment.

19. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

That POS called everyone everything who didn't buy his lie. Twitter his beast of a wife out to talk about her lack of any pride in our country.

20. Unimane

Agreed. the guy who has spent his life ostentatiously putting his name on everything he owns isn't going to be the Great Compromiser.