Super Tuesday

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by BigOrangeBeech, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

No, he didn't. And, without getting into the details of his wife's comment, it's his wife, not him, so it's not relevant to the discussion. If you think that Trump and Obama have anything near the same temperament, then I have to think you're just trying to get a rise or your blinding hatred of Obama has clouded your good judgment.

2. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

But somehow you support the sack of shit in office now? That blithering retard can't spell compromise - with a damned TelePrompTer.

3. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

I'm not sure his age or appearance is a huge setback. I'd say those generally would bigger issues for younger voters, and he's killing it there.

That being said, this is very different than 2008. Obama dominated the black vote and came out way ahead of Hillary in terms of superdelegates. Both are issues where Hillary is smoking Bernie.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I laughed

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I think it's a huge advantage among older voters who actually bother watching debates and such.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

We're pretending Obama throws tantrums and can't spell now?

7. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

He's pretty egotistical

8. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I don't know about tantrums but more than once he's implied that opposition to his policies likely stems from people not fully grasping them.

9. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Stupid comment. I don't hate the guy. He's a condescending POS. If you can't see it, you're more liberal than the idiot you play on this board.

10. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Don't be an idiot. He's multiple times told congress and the US that there will be no compromise.

11. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

How familiar. Maybe he's uber nuanced like the rest of our resident free money crowd.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
  12. Unimane

They're all pretty egotistical. I don't have a problem with it. I just feel it's almost pathological with Trump and seriously affects his judgment more than any of the candidates. His temperament is based upon being the CEO of a company for most of his life, not in doing the things necessary in civil service work.

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

no no no. you has compromised with the republicans too much. THAT is his problem. - says every wackjob liberal I know

14. Unimane

"Condescending POS". Yeah, where would I ever get the idea? Must be the first time you've talked about him in this manner.

15. Unimane

Considering your penchant for calling everyone "stupid", "idiot", etc. who deigns to disagree with you, I always chuckle at your butt hurt over the nuance thing.

16. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Meanwhile I cling bitterly to my guns and religion

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Wish he would have from 2008-2010. He learned his lesson.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

He did.

19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

riiiggghhhttt.

20. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

On what did he compromise on?