George Zimmerman Verdict

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by tvolsfan, Apr 12, 2012.

?

What will be the outcome?

1. Guilty of Second Degree Murder

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Guilt of a lesser charge/Plea Deal

6 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. Not Guilty

6 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I'll ask you this, if you're driving down the street and you see a guy sitting on another guy's chest, hitting him in the head, do you run up and kick the guy laying on the ground in the face? Or do you knock the guy on top off of the guy on the bottom?

2. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I'm sure there's a lot of situations I would misinterpret if I wandered into them mid-incident.

3. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I have 20 coconuts on you helping the guy on the bottom, IP too.

4. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

No way IP intervenes.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Agree on both items. The second one being a tragedy, because he may hurt someone else on the way and clearly needs help.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Based on...?

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

hey I'd call 911

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

If I don't see a weapon and the fight is clearly "over" in terms of someone having "won" it, I try to break up the fight. Yes, that would mean pulling the guy on top off.

Let me ask you something: You come across a fight with a guy sitting on another guy's chest, and they're both struggling and scrapping with one another. Do you shoot the guy on top? I'm thinking you don't, as that is quite an escalation.

9. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Just a hunch.

10. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

12. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

13. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

14. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i'm pretty sure he's broke.

16. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Yeah, but this is pretty ugly looking.

17. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Some real gems in that article. He posted a picture of Martin's dead body on Twitter and said "Z-Man is a one man army", called Martin a "moron" and got banned from Twitter. The description of the gun is pretty revealing as well, including the notation of "B. Hussein Obama" (Let's highlight that Muslim part), trying to end the career of the woman who prosecuted him and other such gems.

I feel even more solid in my original estimation of the situation as ever.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

I know. Just... Ugh.

19. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

More like starved for attention...there are many less controversial ways to make a quick buck. This is just a shameless effort to get himself back in the spotlight for a few minutes.

20. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

And who the hell wants to be the guy who bought this gun? Your reputation immediately becomes black-hater.

The only acceptable reason to buy this gun is if you plan on killing Zimmerman with it.