ANTIFA Goes to Auburn

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Apr 19, 2017.

1. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

I'll have to look him up.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

These rioters were not everyday citizens, they're all looking for trouble.

I kinda feel bad for Cal-Berkeley, as most of these people are not students, residents, or alumni.

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Guarantee your droski was in the middle of this.

4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

And we know he always has a bottle on him.

5. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Yes. Sexism is discrimination based on gender. We've established you think men reserve the right to an ass kicking, and women don't. You've discriminated based solely on gender. That's sexism.

You've stereotyped by saying men are better at both fighting, and being punched. That's sexism.

You can try and frame it in whatever way helps convince you it isn't: "gentlemanly behavior," "right way to act," "proper." Whatever. But what it is, is sexism.

It started in the first comment I replied to, and hasn't let up yet.

I cannot do anything about it. Hell we have an entire thread started by mods that is basically sexist jokes. It is the one sure fire "ism" that doesn't even earn an infraction.

But that doesn't mean it isn't. It is.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

I tried to get norris' BS pacifism banned but I was outvoted.

7. fl0at_

Even Norris fights on the Internet.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Also, how long are we gonna pretend like NYY's overbearing priapism isn't a thing? Waves it around like it's made of holly and phoenix feathers. but unchecked venereal infections are no substitute for Hogwarts and no one is going to mistake that thing for 11 inches.

But, ya. We do get into a little bit of locker room talk sometimes.

9. GahLee

You know this country is too liberal when saying men are better at fighting than women is being labeled sexist.

I called her a yappy little feminist because that is exactly what she is. She doesn't represent every woman. She's the fringe. And so is the knucklehead that punched her.

Each side wants you to see the worst there is to offer, we get sucked in to it like moth to a flame.

10. fl0at_

Again, plurals aren't one person. Was this person even in Auburn? Whatever this is that you are trying to spin your way out of, you aren't succeeding. It has nothing to do with liberals, this about you.

You probably don't know what feminism is, and you've made more comments about women and fighting that relates not at all to the original comment.

You can be as thick as you are. It is still sexism.

11. GahLee

I'm not trying to spin out of anything.

12. fl0at_

Yes, you are trying to turn plurals into being about one person.

You do know what a plural is, right?

13. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

Looks like Gavin McInnes and the Proud Boys (along with others) will be speaking at Berkeley tomorrow since YAF cucked out. Should be another out of control scene as the feral left tries to deny people their free speech right. Will the Berkeley mayor, a member of anti-fa, order another police stand down?

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Who's YAF?

15. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

Young America's Foundation.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Why are they cucks?

17. GahLee

Are women better fighters than men?

18. GahLee

Seen Shapiro do some some talks for them. I imagine the free speech rally will be a mess.

19. GahLee

I appreciate what guys like Gavin and Milo try to do with these speeches but if shit goes south they are just helping to fracture things even more.

20. fl0at_

Depends on the woman, and the man.

In any given fight, half lose and half win. Doesn't matter gender. So statistically we can say half of all fighters at any given time aren't that great.

There is very little evidence to suggest two evenly matched fighters of different genders would always result in the male winning or the female, because we don't have a lot of male vs female sports, and street brawls are a poor substitution for "evenly" matched.

There are some women that can beat some men in fights. There are some men that can beat some women in fights.

Both should be equally allowed to be that 50% that loses, or wins. It's up to them and their perceived abilities.