ANTIFA Goes to Auburn

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Apr 19, 2017.

1. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

This is very much akin to people blaming Trump's rhetoric for things a crowd does.

Just because 10% doesn't get it, doesn't mean the 90% should be deprived, or that the speaker shouldn't try to reach the 100%, even if they know the 10% won't get it.

2. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

When people are beating each other with poles, bike locks, throwing explosives into crowds, etc. it is only a matter of time before someone dies or gets seriously hurt. The fracture is already there, this will only serve to widen it. Anti-Fa should be labeled a terrorist organization.

3. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

They have like 35 million in their bank account and could have easily fought this. Why did they choose not to?

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Because they enjoy watching other men have sex with their partners. I see.

5. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

That's just a terrible answer. Men are unquestionably better athletes, in general. This is just being petty.

6. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

That's when you plop a shit in a urinal, right?

7. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I read that they actually are considered a "low-level" terrorist organization.

8. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

We are living in a strange time.

9. fl0at_

I'm not sure what "athletes" has to do with my post, but I suppose that's why you are named "JudgmentVol" and not "ReaderVol," or "ComprehensionVol."

Your take, though is based on a narrow view of what "athlete" is, or otherwise maybe you can say what definitely makes a male diver generally better than a female diver.

10. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Because ann counter is an idiot who only uses shock factor to keep herself relevant to people with iqs under 100 like yourself.

11. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

I really don't know why you're choosing to be obtuse.

12. GahLee

She's far from an idiot.

13. fl0at_

Make an argument.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Depending on your metric, far is being too kind. She's an entertainer, not an innovator or trailblazer.

15. GahLee

She's very smart. You can disagree with her world view or how she presents it. That's fine. Doesn't make her a dummy.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't think she is a dummy. She is not "very smart," unless "very smart" includes everyone with a six figure salary (for example).

17. y2korth

y2korth Contributor

Or the editor of the Michigan law review

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ah, Obama must be very, very smart by this metric.

19. y2korth

y2korth Contributor

I very much agree.

The more important point is that, while smart is cute and all of that, it has nothing to do with insight, political acumen, charisma, marketability nor getting into heaven, in general.

Just look at the 8th . . .

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

Let's put it another way: what are her original ideas?

Keep in mind that I am not saying she is dumb or an idiot.

She is a personality and entertainer. A flashpoint. A mascot. She is not some great thinker of the Right.