Hmmm...No Seth Rich discussion?

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by dc4utvols, May 16, 2017.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Link to this exclusion, please.

2. JayVols

When you have an issue with a custodian at the private, you can home school.

3. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

Sure. He is a nice quiet short Hispanic gentleman with whom I get along with quite well even if his English is limited.

I've butted heads with the bookkeeper (former :) ), office staff, some teachers and one of the campus pastors.

The campus pastor disciplined my daughter and she complained to me. I went up there and got his side of the story. While I felt he was a bit heavy handed, I found no fault in his logic or decision. I then called my daughter into the meeting and had him explain what was expected of her. We shook hands, I thanked him for his time and we moved on.

As for the others, they got an earful. The bookkeeper didn't last the year :)

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

She is a gov employee and that comes with legal obligations.

5. JayVols

I had a pet frog. He was really cute. Then I plowed a field and found some arrowheads, so I went swimming in a pond. After that a tornado struck, so I had to sell my truck to a football player. He was on IR because he broke his leg. My wife really likes the color purple. Pizza is the perfect food, but I don't like sand in my swimming trunks.

6. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Good God stop pulling from the extreme. No ****ing lunch lady is striving to feed hungry children.

7. JayVols

Ummm. I actually know a lot of lunch ladies that do. Like in real life. We even have a lunch box bus in the summer that travels around with the sole purpose of feeding kids. It's great.

Last edited: May 20, 2017
  8. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Well then that was a bad example. The other kids whose names I don't care to know then.

9. JayVols

Here's the deal. I completely agree that under normal circumstances Uday and Qus.... I mean, Don, Jr's & Eric's business dealing should be completely irrelevant to any Emoluments issues. They aren't govt employees and should be free to pursue any lawful means of making a profit. However, their father, Donald J. Trump, has made this an issue by refusing to completely divest from his businesses and/or place those interests in a blind trust. Hell, folks went ape shit when Jimmy Carter wanted to hang onto his peanut farm if rural freaking Georgia. With the Trumps, we're talking about a company that does business around the world. And in many of the countries where they have or want to have a business footprint requires permissions from thos foreign govts to do so.

THAT'S my point in all this. His non-govt employed children should NOT have to forgo their professional lives....unless they are STILL working for their father who just so happens to be the president.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...c_story.html?tid=sm_tw&utm_term=.329b7846c2bf

Weird for a Russian embassy to weigh in. Wonder why they want more coverage of Seth Rich? What do they care about a robbery or DNC conspiracy theory? Huh. Wonder what evidence they have that he was a wikileaks informer? So far, there is no evidence of that yet they are one of the ones repeating it.

11. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

It's unbelievable to me that people claim there's just no way it was a hit/ not random. Armed robbery is common here? What about people being shot in the back during the robbery? I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist but to dismiss it entirely is absurd.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Armed robbery is a real thing that really happens. So are botched robberies. Here's an unrelated example: https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...a152f0b9561_story.html?utm_term=.e4960fda125c

If it was a hit, why did he have defensive wounds on his face and hands, but was shot in the back? He was jumped.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

From when it happened:

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html

There had been several robberies in the area leading up to this, and this may be the first time someone said "no." Paraphrasing the police on that last one.

14. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

4Chan claims to have found his accounts on Reddit, Twitter and another "secret" Twitter called something like "Dump Debbie Waserman-Schultz" (or something closely akin to it).

I true, he was definitely a Bernie man, and he was outraged at the DNC's rigging the system against him.

Again, just some internet fodder at this point, but the 4Chan gang is all up on this shiz. And now Kim.com (whoever that is) is saying Seth leaked it, too.

15. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I'm not sure that I've got this detail right (anyone correct me if I'm not correct) but didn't the D.C. police file a search warrant on his apartment after his death, and take his laptop into evidence?

If so, what possible reason could they have had for doing so?

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

They did take his laptop at one point. I am guessing, but I assume it was for due diligence to see if there was some evidence of someone wanting to harm him. And I don't think it is out of the ordinary to check those things after a murder.

17. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

What? another misinformation campaign?

Lets start with Wheeler. He has 2 quotes one where he says DC police told him something and another where he said on TV in a live interview the FBI was the source. He recanted part of his claims. Discount him if you want to since his story is inconsistent.

Second, however, in the same fox article they quote an anonymous source at a federal investigative agency:

"An FBI forensic report of Rich's computer -- generated within 96 hours after Rich's murder -- showed he made contact with WikiLeaks through Gavin MacFadyen, a now-deceased American investigative reporter, documentary filmmaker, and director of WikiLeaks who was living in London at the time, the federal source told Fox News.

“I have seen and read the emails between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks,” the federal investigator told Fox News, confirming the MacFadyen connection. He said the emails are in possession of the FBI, while the stalled case is in the hands of the Washington Police Department.

The federal investigator, who requested anonymity, said 44,053 emails and 17,761 attachments between Democratic National Committee leaders, spanning from January 2015 through late May 2016, were transferred from Rich to MacFadyen before May 21."

Has fox backtracked on this statement? There is the evidence. Is it true? I dont know. But it is there. Its just that you reject it. I tend to believe it but just like the Trump crap its anonymous. I would say this is more specific than anything on Trump.

But here is the long and short of it for me. The DNC and Hillary are a bunch of crooks and if they hadn't done the crap they did then the leaks against them would not have mattered. The leaks were true and exposed them for the crooks that they are. Whether it was Rich, Weiner, Guciffer 2.0,Russians or someone else feeding Wikileaks, who cares? Its the info thats important. As has been said many times the democrats are the evil party and the republicans are the stupid party.

Whoever hacked the computers is the one guilty of a crime. If it was Rich and he had access to the info it might not even be a crime. What can they do to a dead man anyway? It is not the Trump campaign.

Leftists are so used to have the "October surprise" damage republicans that when it happens to them they cry foul and want an investigation. Get over it. The left nominated a reprobate so low that she couldn't beat another reprobate nominated by the republicans.

The leakers did the country a favor in exposing the DNC and Hillary. Too bad she isn't in jail. I hope Session has the guts to investigate everything from the last admin and get some indictments:Hillary for emails, Holder for fast and furious, Lerner for IRS, Rice for unmasking, etc.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

I have no interest in defending Clinton. I just dont think there is reason to believe this guy was hit or involved with the leak. It likely involved Russia, according to intelligence services commenting on the record (trumps anonymous sources), russia commenting on this matter only reinforces that belief. Absurd claims about armed robbery being rare as a reason to be suspicious makes me wonder if this is all wishful thinking. Folks WANT Hillary to be a legit monster.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Why would this guy be the only threat of a leak? What was special about his access?

20. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

I never mentioned Clinton. I am just going off the fox report from an anon fed investigator and the weird responses from Assange after Rich was killed. The DNC is a big org.