Hmmm...No Seth Rich discussion?

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by dc4utvols, May 16, 2017.

1. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

Let her feed that to several dignitaries and see how it goes. And you had lunch ladies hectoring kids who brought their own lunches. It happened to my son with the dessert my wife packed for him to go with his otherwise healthy lunch. They told him not to bring it. We continued to send what we wanted in his food. I was prepared to go up there and sit with him while he ate to address the issue nose to nose with the nosy busy bodies. You know the cowards wouldn't approach me as I am not a 9 year old boy.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

If you dont think both email talking points and use identical canned phrases, you aren't paying attention. The two run essentially in the dame fashion. If the Russians infiltrated the repubs, I guarantee you that the dems are just as vulnerable to foreign meddling. Dems are already for sale to industry.

Last edited: May 19, 2017
  3. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

if pubs use talking points its rare. If you have 2 pubs in a room you have 5 different opinions.

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

So, because some billionaire in his 70s might make some cash off his kids' dealings, the kids in their forties have to have their earnings squelched? Seems pretty ridiculous.

5. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

Who has read the constitution? Whats corruption of blood? Answer without looking it up!

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

What does that have to do with this? Are you proposing that he can just give his money to his children and it is totally protected? I don't think that will work.

7. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

You're ****ing crazy. Like legit card-carrying batshit crazy.

8. JayVols

It's a recreational trip. Whenever Trump's family costs for recreational trips cause you to eat a jar of Tums, then we'll talk.

I'm not saying the SA trip was ok. Never once said that. I did say there's instances of every Presidential family doing this, but boogeyman Obama's family is singled out.

9. JayVols

I don't understand why Jenna's biggest sin gets a pass. She worked/works part-time for the deep state monolith of MSM, NBC. That's like a sin God himself won't forgive....

On a serious note, I think Jenna turned out just fine. I thoroughly enjoyed her reports on NBC about her grandparents. I mean, I disagreed with much of what H W Bush did as President, but there's no doubt in my mind about thinking both he & Barbara are fine and thoroughly decent individuals for which I have tremendous respect.

Last edited: May 19, 2017
  10. JayVols

[​IMG]

You were prepared to go to war with a (lunch) lady who strives to feed hungry children every day for minimum wage. Who's the asshole in this story?

11. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

She turned out to be okay but starting out it was rough and obvious her last name got her the gig.

12. JayVols

That wasn't my point.

Not even close.

13. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

My point is that it is nonsensical and I doubt that's what the founding fathers were trying to prevent.

14. JayVols

I always thought Jenna would be a lot of fun to hang out with.

Her dad got his job because of his last name too. Happens all the time.

15. JayVols

They weren't trying to prevent our leaders from profiting off of foreign entities?

16. JayVols

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.br...eaning-and-application-to-donald-j-trump/amp/

17. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Not if it means restricting the freedom of people that didn't sign up for government service.

18. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Which office does Ivanka hold?

19. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

The one on a power trip who overstepped her bounds and had a 9 year old in tears when he got home. Its ok though. Even though it is a magnate school it is still public. I took care of that this year and moved him out to private school with big sis. As for the tears I have him in MMA now and it has toughened him up some. Sis is a blue belt and little man has a yellow so far.

While doing my NPO work to defray tuition costs, I ran into a grandparent who said they had moved their grandkid to the same magnet school this past year from the private. The grandkid was in the magnate program. My son was not. They will be returning to private this coming year.

Is it perfect? No. But it is where I want my kids to get their education.

20. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

Nope.

Who here has read about the debates on the 14th amendment and the Indian question? Who knows anything about corruption of blood?

You probably have a lawya on here who has but any lay persons? I can answer both in the affirmative but I am not a lawyer. I am a citizen and a person who holds our Founders and Framers in high regard.

If you understood the Indian question you would understand that birthright citizenship was not envisioned in the 14th. Its a modern interpretation that does not match the thinking of the guys who crafted the 14th. The 14th was about former slaves and should be viewed in that context and not skewed to include the latest social crusade of the left. Translation: Anchor babies, homosexuals and transsexuals weren't part of the calculus.

Nice how the left found the emoluments clause after Trumpy won office.

EEAWK Polly want a cracker. EEAWK emoluments clause EEAWK. Impeach EEAWK. Russia EEAWK Polly want a cracker EEAWK