Hmmm...No Seth Rich discussion?

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by dc4utvols, May 16, 2017.

1. cpninja

cpninja Member

It requires some pretty serious leaps in logic to assume it was a hit and not a botched robbery. I will admit that I am not well versed in hit men, but I would suspect them to be a bit more discreet than attacking a guy who was on the phone, roughing him up, shooting him in the back and then leaving him alive before they ran off. And I would have expected them to take his wallet or something to make it seem like it wasn't a hit. Maybe that's just a TV thing. But it seems like they did a pretty piss poor job of offing this guy and lucked out that he died at the hospital.

2. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Fair.

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Well, if the DNC hired them they were sort of like government employees. So really, that hit might have been a bit too competently executed to believe.

4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Hey-ooo!

5. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

I figure it's just a matter of time before the word is HRC handled it personally. Evidence appears to be supportive.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Low energy slaying. Sad!

7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Say what you will about Donald, some of his critiques of Jeb's boring demeanor were hilarious.

8. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Yea, but these were government conspiracy hitmen.

And the one thing that is certain about government conspiracy hitmen, they are successful, in the most obvious ways.

9. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Hm.

10. Tenacious D

I see it as being two distinct questions:

1. Did Seth Rich leak the DNC data to Wikileaks?

2. Who perpetrated his murder?

I don't think that his tragic death requires either a conspiracy or necessarily speaks to his non-/status as the potential leaker.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Well that's true. Those are potentially discrete topics, and it is the murder by hit man aspect that doesn't mesh with facts. I know of nothing either WA regarding wikileaks, though intelligence has stated that Russians were involved. Of course, WikiLeaks itself has some Russian connection.

12. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

14. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

15. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/16/media/seth-rich-family-response-claims-of-wikileaks-contact/

The Seth Rich story started with a reporter at a local Fox station who got her info from a sometimes Fox contributor who got his information from another sometimes Fox contributor.

RWNJs believe this, but it's fake news when the former FBI Director, the acting FBI Director, the current DNI Director and current director of the NSA all say that Trump and/or his surrogates contacted them to ask that they go public to deny there's evidence in regards to Trump/Russia. Bless their hearts.

16. Tenacious D

17. JayVols

He's another cyber criminal that has warrants for his arrest in the US. That's why he's asking for "safe passage" to & from the US. He can say whatever he wants because he knows that's not going to be granted.

18. JayVols

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Surely not. He's still very popular with a lot of people.

20. Tenacious D

No.

But if he does, I'm just one step closer to my dream - 24 hours of Tucker Carlson. 24/7/365