Hmmm...No Seth Rich discussion?

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by dc4utvols, May 16, 2017.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

I have to believe the resurrection of Tucker Carlson is what is making this changing of the guard at Fox possible.

2. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

That's an interesting way to spell Anderson Cooper.

3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Given the fact that since Carlson has taken over, Fox News' primetime lineup has fallen to 3rd place in the ratings behind both CNN (#2) and (gasp!) MSNBC (#1)...I earnestly and sincerely hope your dream becomes a reality. In fact if there's anything I can do to help make this happen, please let me know. I'll do anything and everything within my meager and also limited power, read nonexistent, to help. It's a win-win when both our dreams come true. BOOM! Bipartisanship.

Last edited: May 26, 2017
  4. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Anderson Cooper wears pajamas with little images of Tucker Carlson printed on them.

Tucker Carlson is Anderson Cooper's life coach.

Before Tucker Carlson, Anderson Cooper was straight.

5. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

LOL! Those pajamas pale in comparison to Tucker's AC printed RompHims.

Tucker Carlson's meteoric rise is a direct result of his regular consumption of Anderson Cooper's bathwater.

Tucker Carlson wears Gloria Vanderbilt jeans.

6. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Carlson attempts to form logical connections, which is more than Hannity and Bill have been doing lately. Carlson is good at not bringing up the things that are inconvenient or undermining, to shape the conversation. He has talent.

It's absolutely shameful that such a pundit is being compared to an actual news anchor as if they were in the same profession, but I think that is just a sign of the times.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/05/is-this-even-about-seth-rich-at-all.html

9. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Fair.

10. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Here's some Seth Rich stuff.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/3...volvement-in-retracted-fox-story-on-seth-rich

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Wheeler seems like a clown trying to help himself out.

12. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Something seems off there. I think he got sucked in and over-reached and is trying to recover. However there are also enough recordings and associated information for me to clearly see tgisnwas more than a guy just trying to help the family out as he billed.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

There is undoubtedly an element of this to it.

14. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Yeah, I absolutely think he's complicit. But I'm also inclined to believe that Trump was pushing Fox to run with the story.