POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

Yeah, you said the same thing in the last post. You practicing an amnesia routine?

2. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

3. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

4. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

I want it to go to the truth. Many on this site repeatedly said Russians didn't interfere. Trump said he doesn't think Russians interfere.

And I think it would be premature to assume we know where this is going. Any of us. Jill Stein? Manafort? Who knows?

6. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Get the hell out. People said the collusion point was stupid and the likely collusion was the dem admin.

The Russians have tried to interfere since the Cold War. 13 knuckleheads exploiting Facebook seems unlikely to live up to interference.

7. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Bull Shit; the story line has not been about Russia's attempt at interference. They have tried to interfere with previous elections and will try to do so again (just like we do to others). If Russian interference was the concern then where was the concern over their interference in previous elections.

The narrative has been TRUMP COLLUSION/russian interference.

8. TennTradition

The unwitting involvement of the Trump circle is interesting because it leaves the door open for coverup.

Also - I fully believe Manafort was knowledgeable of what he was doing and brought certain people into the campaign like Page upon instruction.

9. TennTradition

I’ve said all along Trump didn’t collude. I’m not convinced he didn’t obstruct or cover up.

10. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

That doesn't sound like us unless you mean Ben, etal. Russia has tried to interfere for decades. Unless you mean by interfere that Russian determined the outcome of the election. Then I would tell you they did not.

11. TennTradition

That’s hard to say knowing that they targeted Wisconsin and Michigan specifically.

12. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Indictment reveals Russians also organized anti-Trump rallies after election

The Russians indicted for meddling in the 2016 presidential contest were also behind anti-Trump rallies after the election, prosecutors said Friday, revealing another aspect of Russia’s alleged interference as it worked to sow discord in the United States.

“After the election, the defendants allegedly staged rallies to support the president-elect while simultaneously staging rallies to protest his election,” Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said in a Friday press conference.

“For example, the defendants organized one rally to support the president-elect and another rally to oppose him, both in New York on the same day,” he said.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...anized-anti-trump-rallies-after-election.html

13. TennTradition

Not a surprise.

14. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

If only Hillary had done the same.

So Russians knew that se was vulnerable in these traditional democratic states but Hillary and her team did not? I am skeptical.

15. TennTradition

From your mouth to God’s ears.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

You can say whatever you want, there's plenty of places anyone can read the denials of any Russian meddling in the election.

Also, the investigation isn't over.

Further, the idea that Putin would collude with or for Clinton requires a complete departure from all the facts concerning their history and relationship, as well as ignoring these recent indictments completely.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Not shocking at all. You don't work to elect Trump as an act of stability. The whole goal is to create division and strife, not unity behind anyone.

18. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Did they really. As I read the article I do not see Wisconsin and Michigan targeted specifically. Unbiased CNN said; "A number of Russian-linked Facebook ads specifically targeted Michigan and Wisconsin, two states crucial to Donald Trump's victory last November,"

I suspect a number of ads specifically targeted every state; including Wisconsin and Michigan.

19. TennTradition

Haha. Fair, actually. I have read it - but it could have easily been that article. And your point is valid and I won’t refute it without doing more research.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

You may be right. If only you put the mental effort into considering the other side of this, that you do in dismissing it.