POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Fair; and perhaps you will consider why it is so important now and was never considered an issue worth any attention in the past. I will give you a hint; Trump won.

2. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

You are correct, it's important because Trump won. Had anyone else won, the President wouldn't have spent a year denying that Russians meddled in the election despite mountains of evidence to the contrary or actively attempting to undermine the investigation into an "act of war" (Nikki Haley's words, not mine).

3. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Fair; Trumps ego would never let him admit to Russian interference. Then the Lefts attempt to tie Russian Interference with Trump Collusion, and using both terms as synonyms, has caused him to double down.

If Hillary had won we would have heard nothing; just like we heard nothing after Obama won, and Bush won, and Clinton won, etc.

The Lefts Hard-On to discredit Trump is just as big a factor as his denials.

4. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Possibly, but the Left's hard-on to discredit him is no excuse for the continued attempts of Trump and the GOP to undermine and discredit this investigation.

But in the end, in the unlikely event that this takes him down before his term is over, history will remember that Trump couldn't get out of Trump's way

5. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I think history will remember him that way regardless of this investigation.

He has everything lined up in front of him but continues to fumble every step of the way.

justingroves and emainvol like this.
  6. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

True; neither side holds the monopoly on trying to discredit the President affiliated with the other Party. (Russian collusion, citizenship, IQ/military deferment, cheating on spouse, etc)

7. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Definitely his own worst enemy.

justingroves likes this.
  8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Had Clinton won, we'd be neck-deep in email and Benghazi hearings still. Notice how that stopped. If we're being fair.

9. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Trey Gowdy would have hearings scheduled every day including weekends.

10. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

11. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

[video]

12. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

13. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

14. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Unwitting involvement? Seriously?

Carter Page? Do some reading about that guy. Manafort and business deals a decade old? This whole thing reeks.

15. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Neither was colluding. The FISA dirtiness is dem. These indictments are horsecrap.

16. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

17. TennTradition

I’m just quoting the court documents that said that unwitting individuals were in contact with the Russians who were under false identities. I’m sure they had no idea who these guys were - and whether they worked with them or if they just communicated - it was not Russian collusion if you didn’t know they were Russians. But you might also try to cover it up if you realize that they weren’t what you thought they were.

As for Manafort, I believe he is the source of most of the rot on this.

18. TennTradition

What am I supposed to conclude about Carter Page other than that he is a wacko Purim sympathizer who is in knee-deep with Russians and actively being operated - perhaps to his knowledge - by Russian intelligence.

19. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Sounds nefarious.

20. TennTradition

Just coo-koo.