POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

I guess the lord works in hypocritical ways.

JayVols likes this.
  2. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

If the lord wanted abstinence only to be the pregnancy solution, he chose an odd way to enter into this world.

JayVols and IP like this.
  3. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

zehr27 likes this.
  4. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

5. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

6. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Just a reminder that these are real, official statements given by the White House.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Perhaps we should wait for mueller to finish.

Poppa T and JayVols like this.
  8. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Good advice. That is exactly what I have been saying about all of the Tin Foil Hat, Black Helicopter, conspiracy stuff being thrown out as proof of Collusion.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
    NYY likes this.
  9. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'v not seen any proof. There has been some evidence shared, that is in the public domain.

JayVols likes this.
  10. IP

IP Super Moderator

In case you forgot, it was predicted here that hannity clearly had personal ties in this circle beyond what was disclosed, months ago. And now here we are.

JayVols likes this.
  11. IP

IP Super Moderator

It was predicted that there must have been some back channel meetings with russians. That was denied. The hotel meeting was denied initially. All the stormy Daniels stuff was denied, right until they started threatening to sue for breach of an nda that allegedly didn't exist.

How many falsehoods must they state before you catch on that they're hiding things?

JayVols likes this.
  12. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Hacks like Hannity having ties and connections should not be shocking. We saw through the leaked emails that so called reporters were requesting their talking points and offering suggestions during the campaign.

13. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Truth is no longer valued by a significant portion of society. And that is the truth. Not by conservative or liberal, nor by the religious or nonbeliever. It simply no longer matters. The current administration is only reflecting the society which birthed it. And that is perhaps the biggest, most devastating sadness of them all.

Poppa T, IP and JayVols like this.
  14. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

No doubt they are hiding things (i.e., Manifort hiding his connections and dealings in the Ukraine, Manifort and Gates hiding money laundering and tax evasion). Not hearing from anyone but conspiracy theorist that there is proof of collusion.

15. JayVols

Perhaps.

Good rule of thumb to live by:

Never trust Russians bearing gifts.

zehr27 likes this.
  16. JayVols

I've said I'm convinced there was coordination by some in the Trump camp. I've never said I was convinced Trump was for sure in on it.

I freely admit that my convictions and what is required by law is are two completely different things. As IP said, I've shared info as it becomes public that tends to support my take, but I've never said there's enough evidence to convict anyone...at least not yet. We don't know 1/10th of what Robert Mueller knows, pro or con.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't expect to hear about proof, because there are really two likely realities at this moment, as far as I know: trump is innocent and just terrible at picking his circle, and looking innocent, OR Mueller is a true professional and is holding his cards utility the investigation concludes with either a report to congress, or maybe an indictment. I doubt an indictment, as that forces the issue on a potential constitutional crisis.

18. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Out of curiosity, what is it you think collusion means?

19. JayVols

There's plenty out there that suggests some in the Trump camp at least attempted to work with Russians. How that information is treated greatly depends on the individual, I guess.

20. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Illegal cooperation with Russia to win the election.