POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Let the economy tank and see which is more important to voters; own the libs or jobs.

zehr27 and justingroves like this.
  2. IP

IP Super Moderator

I already explained this. There are only usable data pools in the new world for those places. There are not enough native Americans to even create a gene profile. Those places have new world genes, and thus are the proxy. There are a lot of indigenous genes and people still there. In particular, places like peru, ecuador, bolivia, etc are far more native American than anything else.

There is no direct way to sample for Cherokee genes because 1) there are no distinct Cherokee genes anymore than there are distinct knoxville genes and 2) there isn't a large enough population of specifically cherokwe or even north America Indian to create a good representation.

Another point for consideration is that few genes are absolutely discrete to a given population or group. A test can tell you whether you are more likely of say English or German ancestry, but ultimately therected is far more overlap between the two gene pools than differences so it isn't 100% certain what the composition of your ancestors were, or how thst even relates to precisely where and when they were living. It is more of a process of elimination than a "detection" in most cases.

But in the case of new world genes, the only way to have acquired them is to have had some native ancestor somewhere. But all because you don't have them doesn't necessarily mean you never had such an ancestor necessarily, either. You may have just not had those genes passed on, over the generations.

3. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

In this political climate? The former is very much in play.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

So in other words, it is far more likely she acquired the new world genes from a north American ancestor than an SA one, since she only has history in the northern hemisphere. Perhaps she is somehow an Incan descendant, but that seems far less likely.

5. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

No doubt.

6. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

He rolled out a new slogan last night. "Democrats produce Mobs; Republicans produce Jobs"

zehr27 likes this.
  7. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

There's a 22 year old unpaid intern somewhere who just got themselves a promotion with that one.

8. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

It's just where I am at this point in my life. I just don't care, does it directly affect me? No? [uck fay] it. Do I care he made a joke about body slamming a journalist? Nope. Do I think the article comparing Trump making a joke to a journalist likely getting tortured is dumb as [uck fay]? Yes.

VolDad likes this.
  9. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

This is probably the real reason Linda McMahon is on staff.

CardinalVol likes this.
  10. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

He wasn’t making a joke about some hypothetical situation. He was praising a congressman who was charged and sentenced for attacking a journalist.

11. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I'm sure you care, or comment, on things that don't directly affect you all the time. It seems to me his supporters, or those who nominally support him in opposition to the libs, are either willing to give him any sort of latitude or have become so inured to the stupid and terrible shit he says that an odd scenario now exists where criticizing him is met with an eye roll, snicker or indifference.

[uck fay] that. The President of the United States supported a politician who was convicted of assaulting a reporter. Not in spite of this, but specifically for this. Its not a [uck fay]ing joke and I'm tired of that stupid ass excuse, too.

This shit blows my mind, though. He advocated physical violence, again, against a journalist and there's little more than a shrug and a complaint about sensitive libs who can't take a joke.

Man, I wish someone would take Trump and just beat the shit out of him at one of these rallies in front of all those shocked people. Wouldn't that be great? Don't worry! I'm just joking!

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
  12. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I do have more opinions than you can shake a stick at. Here's one, the liberals want to go around instigating all kids of shit, with their little phone out recording the reaction of the mean, nasty, old white guy politician, then with a straight face want to be upset when someone sticks that phone up their ass. Stop acting like this party, or that party are in any way better than the other. I think its [uck fay]ing hilarious that Trump made a joke about body slamming a mother[uck fay]er that more than likely should have been kicked in the head after he got body slammed. Here's another opinion, if we went back to where we could kick a person's ass that deserved to get their ass kicked, we wouldn't be where we are right now. I know I could use a good ass kicking every once in a while to get me off my high horse. But we're more civilized now, right?

13. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I'd like to high five the the congressman. Start some shot? Here ya go

14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

He says a lot of dumb shit, no doubt about it. The thing that I find the funniest is how badly he gets under the libs skin. He is in their heads badly. If a Dem president would be doing this kind of shit I would think he/she was saying a lot of dumb shit as well. I would not be hung up on it and worry about it every waking minute. My focus would be on how the country was working in regards to things I hold most important.

15. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I doubt that time ever existed. We romanticize the past, but generally they had the same laws and expectations we have today.

People didn't carry guns everywhere in the West, I could always be arrested for assault and battery.

And how do you know this media member deserved to be assaulted? I don't know anything about the situation, but unless the media member was threatening physical harm, then no physical retaliation was warranted.

Again, I don't know the situation.

Now, perhaps people were not so quick to press charges in the past, and I doubt many are today, either. If you came over my house and we got in a fight, and barring you using a weapon or being overly zealous and causing disproportionate injury, I doubt I would press charges.

This whole idea of open violence whenever we think it is warranted is a dangerous path to take.

Unimane likes this.
  16. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

That is a good point. If a Liberal President was saying the same shit but delivering Universal Healthcare, Living Wage for All, Free College, Citizenship for Dreamers, etc. Would Liberals be up in arms about his language? I don't know but I doubt it.

zehr27 likes this.
  17. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Yeah, so, that’s not what happened at all. The reporter wasn’t starting any shit. He was doing his job by asking a question, because, as I’m sure you know, that’s what reports do. They ask questions.

Let me do some research for you:

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

It's like I am supposed to read these posts you guys make and pretend like 2009-2016 never happened. It's truly incredible.

tvolsfan, gcbvol and The Dooz like this.
  19. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

A common refrain I hears is, Trumps language is going to get a journalist killed. Yet when I look all over the internet it is typically a Liberal assaulting a Conservative. Why is that?

kmf600 likes this.
  20. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Because people are people. I am not talking as a liberal or a conservative here, but as a human being. And espousing violence as a legitimate way to handle disputes is dangerous.

gcbvol likes this.