POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

2. Tenacious D

Has anyone investigated the Germans, yet?

Who’s the real brains behind Ancestry.com?

3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

[​IMG]

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

why is Nunes now calling the Mueller report partisan? were we not told it totally exonerated trump? why does trump no longer wish for it to be released?

weird. can't think why one would not want a totally exonerating document released. Barr hasn't covered up the illegal activity of an administration in like 30 years, he should be trustworthy.

5. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I’m sure there is content that isn’t flattering - but I’m hoping that is mostly related to potential obstruction. I doubt the report would have been cast as it was had there been evidence of collusion but not enough to ‘charge’. Maybe I’m an optimist but I don’t think the first part of Barr’s letter would have been worded as it was if that were the case.

With that said getting out first and setting the narrative can be helpful in political court.

6. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

insert "The X-Files" music here

7. NorrisAlan

The Democrats are really going down the wrong road here, I think. Ask to look at the complete report, even if you have to subpoena it, but do it in the background.

Start attacking his actual policies and bizarre idiosyncrasies if you want to beat him in 2020.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

compare GOP comments from when it was finished to now. they don't match. what changed?

9. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Nothing, the Republicans were right.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

compare. they changed. 3 times, really. they can't be just right, they can be wrong, then right, then wrong or right, then wrong, then right.

Is the report valid or not? Are the findings exonerating or not? If valid and exonerating, then what is the point of withholding it and why is it being called political and a hit piece?

you aren't dumb, these things clearly don't all jive.

11. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

You just don't want to let this one die. Its over. Move on. It was over the day it started.

12. Tenacious D

I’ve heard this one before, or one damned close to it, and recently. You’ve learned nothing.

kmf600 likes this.
  13. IP

IP Super Moderator

it's the same topic. you've kept hearing it.

14. Tenacious D

Dig into it, man.
    I don’t know what y’all are waiting on.
    Let’s crank it up,

15. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Don't allow yourself to be painted in a corner.

Let me tell you a little story.

Once there was a son and dad bull standing on top of a hill. They were looking down at all the cows on the farm. The son bull told his dad, "Dad, let's run down there and [uck fay] one of those cows. The dad bull chuckles a little and says, "Son, let's walk down there and [uck fay] them all."

Just relax, when the time is right, Trump will spend his remaining days in prison, with all of the shit he's done. Right?

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

no, he is wealthy and powerful. he can get away with anything. don't take my word for it, he said so himself.

17. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Now Barr is obstructed justice....

Rep. Hank Johnson (D-GA) — who once asked during a hearing whether Guam could tip over and capsize if more Marines were added, suggested Friday that Barr’s handling of the report may have “obstructed justice.”

“If it turns out that he has obstructed justice by how he has handled the Mueller report that will be a deep stain on his legacy,” said Rep. Hank Johnson, member of the House Judiciary Committee

18. NorrisAlan

If I am a Democrat and am running in 2020, I am running from this faster than NYY runs from a straight man.

19. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

NYY is a converter, he isn't scared of a challenge, unlike the Democratic party, which bows to the woke crowd that is running the far-left.

20. Tenacious D

[uck fay] Auburn.