OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Watching our doberman try to find a place to hide any bone we give her is sheer entertainment.

kmf600 likes this.
  2. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

That's weird, my dog gets a bone and chews it until it's in 16,000 pieces all over the kitchen floor.

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

She will eventually, but she must hide it first.

kmf600 likes this.
  4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He also chews rocks

5. doolmeonce

doolmeonce Member

We have a 120lb bloodhound/mastiff or Dane mix. As a puppy, he outgrew the biggest crate I could find and chewed through two door casings and into the studs, and halfway through four dining room table legs within a work week.

That left his ass outside for approximately one day in which he banged on a gate enough to knock the latch off and escape. To the front porch, where I found his dumb ass gnawing on a column when I got home. I had enough and built a 4x8 ‘room’ out of 2x4’s and chicken wire in a spare room.

A few days later I get a call from the alarm company that someone has broken in, so I haul ass home. All doors are locked, no windows broken. Cops show up right as I’m about to walk in. Another story, but one of the reasons we adopted him was to be a burglar deterrent as we had a rash of break ins in the neighborhood including our house a couple of times. I knew the cops and the process by then, so I opened the door and followed them in the house. They walked in the spare room and were basically like wtf is going on. The mutt chewed on the chicken wire enough to get a bite and ripped it out of the wood. And escaped. I guess they thought I had locked up some kids, so explaining that was cool. Anyway, finally found the dog in our bed with two rawhide chews and a bag of chips.

Since he crossed the 80lb motion threshold, it had set off the alarm. I’m sure those fine officers enjoyed that one.

6. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Riding around on the mower trying to get the yard ready for the cookout, listening to Sturgill, and working on my 4th Beam and Coke. The weekend is officially underway.

kmf600 likes this.
  7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Don't accidentally mow over your wife's flowers while drinking your 5th beam and coke.

8. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

It wouldn't be an accidental.

droski and kmf600 like this.
  9. NorrisAlan

Wife's 50th birthday is in a couple of weeks, and we are having a bunch of people over. I have never made BBQ for a large amount of people and am wondering what poundage of pork butt I should be looking at ~20 people.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Broke two [uck fay]ing hoses on my back hoe digging out for my septic. Screw you

utvol0427 likes this.
  11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

4 good sized Boston butts

12. NorrisAlan

Thanks.

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

That's probably overkill, but no one complains about too much bbq

kmf600 likes this.
  14. NorrisAlan

Yeah, starting to look more like fifteen. So will drop to three most likely

15. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Definition of a true American

utvol0427 likes this.
  16. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Plus pulled pork sammiches will be tasty the next couple of days

17. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

My dog just farted, a loud one, woke up and looked at me like it was me, then moved to the dining room

18. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

It's the way god intended.

kmf600 likes this.
  19. CitrusCo.Vol

CitrusCo.Vol Member

If you don't want leftovers, figure 1 lb. uncooked per person.

20. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Many people are eating their pork cooked medium now, so just undercook it a little.