POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Other than his silly history take, he's saying she's dangerous because she's different. Same trope as was used against Eastern and Southern European immigrants a hundred years ago. Amazingly to Carlson, we have survived people who don't necessarily have to conform to the thinking of dickheads like him.

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

he's clearly saying she's dangerous because she hates america. not because she's different. did you read the quote?

3. Unimane

These people have been coming for decades, even over a century. Have they made us poorer or is it just another bullshit scare tactic?

4. Unimane

Yes, "hates America" is the one of the common tropes I was referring to.

See, I told you people would try to explain his bullshit away.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

I have decided you hate America.

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

well they've made me poorer because i have to pay for private school if i don't want my kids taught in spanish half the day. generally speaking poor people are a net drain on society and rich people are not. it's not that complicated really.

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

she doesn't seem like a big fan to me. you can debate whether or not she hates america, but saying he doesn't like her because she is different is just poor reading comprehension.

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

no just poor people

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

if the medium of society is money, you clearly have it upside down.

10. Unimane

No, it's exactly what he's referring, whether you want to realize this or not.

11. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i'm talking purely about whether they make us poorer as carson suggests.

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

different in that she hates america and other people don't? otherwise you are making shit up

zehr27 likes this.
  13. Unimane

OK, Marie Antoinette...…

Good luck functioning as a rich person without poor people, though. And, Spanish half the day? What in the hell are you talking about?

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

sure we need some ditch diggers, but not millions new a year. there is a breaking point. the best schools in my area teach their classes in spanish half the day. the reason is there is a high percentage of children who come into the schools who speak zero english, the vast majority of whom are illegal immigrants (or at least children of illegal immigrants). some people think it's a benefit since the english speakers become fluent in spanish, but i'm not one of those people.

15. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

16. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

This must be a hoax, because if the last several years have proven anything undeniably true, it’s that the left places an unwavering and preeminent value on personal freedom* - such as the freedom of speech.

* Until you use it for something in a way that they don’t like it, or toward any end that is oppositional to their own. See freedom of speech, to bear arms, etc. - in those cases, well, [uck fay] you, I guess.

17. Tenacious D

I wouldn’t worry too much about ol’ Congresswoman Omar. Her public service book has likely been written.

18. Tenacious D

Capitalism.

You’re exactly describing capitalism, here.

19. Tenacious D

[​IMG]

20. Tenacious D

Is he wrong? And even if he is, doesn’t he have a right to say it - and don’t you support his right to do so?