POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

That's better.

2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Doesnt matter. People already made up their minds and decided to add it to the list of things they hate, even if it doesnt exist.

3. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Suddenly, American exceptionalism is meaningless or, better yet, undesirable?

4. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I can’t answer this ATM, but that’s not it at all. I want to answer it more fully, and will try to do so.

As long as Republicans keep proving themselves to be exactly what an overwhelming number of their party supports, and Democrats keep doing the same, they are going to have a very, very easy time winning almost any national election. They will win on the issues.

I’m going to offer this, in total transparency, and without a hint of guile: he has a 94% approval rating amongst Republicans.

At some point it’s not Trump that everyone hates, because he’s clearly doing what his Party wants. He is what he is, and they like it.

Clearly.

IMO, JMHO.

5. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

6. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Wtf?

7. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

The quality on that image is ... well, it probably used to be classified.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yep. And whatever took it certainly is.

9. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

10. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

I really wish he didnt have a Twitter account. If the CEO of Twitter can have his account hacked, anybody can.

If hes posting shit like this, imagine what he sends in dm's....

VolDad likes this.
  11. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

12. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

As much as I like to pour it on Trump, I guess we do have to at least acknowledge the possibility this was approved/green-lighted (not that he actually needs approval).

I don’t see why the picture was necessary with his tweet which makes me wonder if it was rather intentional.

13. Tenacious D

I’m not as concerned about a great many things that I find to be trivial, and which others don’t.

The economy is booming, he’s securing the border, he’s protected the 2nd Amendment, he’s stopped federal funding of abortion, he’s working on voter fraud, he’s withdrawn from the equally terrible Paris Climate Accord and Iran Nuke Deals, he’s made a tentative peace with N. Korea, he’s forcing Europe and S. Korea to pay for their fair share of our defense, he’s re-done NAFTA, he got a tax cut, he’s frozen most new regulations, he’s fully funded the military, he’s filled judicial seats with constitutional conservatives and last but by no means least, he is finally taking on China, and for now is winning.

This, on top of officially ending the liberals decade-long ability to silence and decertify anyone with the mere allegations of being sexist / racist.

I’m not sure what else or more he could possibly have gotten done at this point in his first term, tbh.

And for those who dislike these things, and for as many valid criticisms as they have / the man makes for himself, no one need to invent any more.

14. Tenacious D

You needn’t worry.

15. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Well that puts me at ease.

16. Tenacious D

[​IMG]

Simple.

17. Tenacious D

Perfect.

18. fl0at_

Isn't this like their third failure on this same rocket, though?

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya, this level of engineering and tech doesn't require sabotage to fail. There seems to be this wink and nod like "we did that," which may or may not be true.

20. fl0at_

I'm sure we did or attempted to do something, by which we told Israel "wouldn't it be cool if... and here's maybe some money for new office plants," and they did something.

It's a good tweet, though. If we did nothing, their incompetent folks can blame us and stay in project and continue to fail.

And if we did something, then, it may or may not have worked.