POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

you either have a bad memory, a selective memory, or are just oblivious.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ny...tester-rally-article-1.2398331?outputType=amp

https://www.politico.com/livepulse/0310/Cleaver_spat_on.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/507116/amp

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

1) Yes, I believe he will be along party lines and then a vote on conviction will never even be held in the Senate (a la Clinton).
    2) Yes, I believe it is a very important issue and is a danger to our Republic.
    3) Here is the rub. Like listening to any mob tape, he will never ever come out and say "Do this or I will do that". It is always softly implied. His supporters will say there is nothing there, but based on everything else ever said about Trump by those that know him this is how he operates.

This is my own beliefs and not speaking for any group.

3. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

You coulda said yes. Its certainly possible to miss a link from 4 years ago. Bad all around. Just seems more common now, as in monthly vs yearly.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

He got played and doesn't even know it.

5. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

It's what happens to a person whom has only ever been an authority figure and greatly overestimates his intelligence and knowledge by surrounding himself with subservient yes men his entire life trusting his "gut" and supposed heightened intelligence over those who actually possess these characteristics.

tvolsfan likes this.
  6. cpninja

cpninja Member

7. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

1. Yes but not removed from office
    2. It needs to be looked into but its not like this is ground breaking stuff. A better use of time would be working on infrastructure and health care but you got one side that is too butt hurt to do that because they lost the election and the other side unwilling to really bend on any issue because they think they need to win all the time.
    3. It is his typical BS posturing. He just loves driving people nuts with it and the Dems eat it up.

8. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

https://www.vox.com/2019/5/24/18637163/trump-pelosi-democrats-bills-congress

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

re: 2-

What has the GOP proposed regarding healthcare, other than taking away the ACA? Why did they do nothing on infrastructure or healthcare in the 2 years in which they controlled the house, Senate, and presidency, with no need or mechanism for them to "bend?"

these things are not priorities. Tax cuts are. deregulation is. Military spending is. Stimmying social change is.

10. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Tax cuts were important and I like what was accomplished. The Republicans shit the bed in the first 2 years on healthcare though in my opinion.

11. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

12. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Twatters are randomly loading for me now.

13. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Yeah me too, I figured it was because I updated all my apps the other day

14. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Schiff is totally screwing up how to go about this.

I don't think he really gets there are a lot of GOPers who are deep down itching to get rid of Trump, but he's making this a joke and they'll never go along.

15. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

There is nothing Schiff can do except keep looking for information. The red hat cult will not turn on their Fuhrer, and the republicans are terrified of the base. This is about 2020.

16. Unimane

He was in prime stream of (un)consciousness speak this morning, delivering word salads right and left. He, of course, doubled down on bailing on the Kurds, saying they were "no angels". He then did his little thing where he insinuates somebody doing something illegal or unethical through the whole "Maybe.." or "Many people say..." shtick.

17. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I’d like to meet’em.

18. Unimane

19. TheOrangeEmpire

TheOrangeEmpire Active Member

20. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

That cannot be real.