POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Just out of curiosity, what do you guys think might be in the redacted portions? Mueller; ooops, I was wrong in all of the other stuff released, there really was Collusion.

2. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

What exactly are you guys seeking. Do you think releasing redactions would show that there was Collusion?

3. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

So your 3 year Collusion bull shit has bow up in your face; there must be something .

zehr27 likes this.
  4. Butthole

Butthole Chieftain

1. Who leaked the Flynn-Kislyak conversation to the press?
    Authorized to pursue any criminal activity arising from his investigation, Mueller somehow overlooked the felony leak of the recorded conversation between Gen. Michael Flynn and Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak toThe New York Times. Why?

2. Why were no Obama-era intel officials interviewed for a report supposedly about Russian interference in the election?
    From Susan Rice telling officials concerned about Russian cyberwarfare activities to "stand down" to John Brennan's bizarre interactions with "Five Eyes" allies, Mueller's report is utterly silent.

3. Why were Russian Lawyer Veselnitskaya's meeting with Fusion GPS before and after the Trump Tower meeting omitted?
    According to Senate transcripts, Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson met with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya both the day before and the day after her 6/9/16 meeting with Donald Trump, Jr. at Trump Tower.

4. Why no mention of bias and untoward behavior of investigators removed from the Special Counsel?
    At least four of Mueller's investigators (Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Kevin Clinesmith, and Sally Moyer) were removed from the Special Counsel due to various untoward and/or possibly illegal activities. Mueller's report never explains why, nor how his team addressed chain of custody or spoliation.

5. How can it be that the "hacking" of the DNC server was never investigated?
    With all of the various Russian actors named by Mueller, somehow he and his investigators never got around to the original "hacking" of the DNC. According to James Comey, the Democrat National Committee never allowed federal investigators to physically access their compromised server.

This is curious FBI deference to a political entity that one Donald J. Trump was never afforded.

5. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Cite the reasons why anyone would distrust AG Barr, Un.

6. Tenacious D

Anything.

They hope to find anything.

7. Tenacious D

A new player has entered the game.

This is the kind of stuff I’ve been waiting to see, but didn’t dare hope for.

8. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Would you believe CNN had an opinion piece up all day yesterday raising some of these questions about Obama? Nah....

9. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

That's right, what exactly did it say about them?

10. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Yep, this stuff is getting investigated. I personally wish both sides would just move on and govern but that's not likely to happen.

11. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

From the narrative you would think it is The Barr Report. instead of the Mueller Report. Are y'all claiming Mueller and his investigators had a bias to protect Trump?

12. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

You mean other than the fact Trump has repeatedly noted the AG's job is to protect him, wrote a 4 page summary greatly misleading the nature of the report to create the desired narrative pushed by the Trump Administration and was chosen for the job because he supported Trump's positions on the investigation?

No, he's not trustworthy in the least, as demonstrated by his release of the report and press conference and summary of Mueller's findings. He's acting as a defense attorney, not an AG.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
  13. Unimane

What? Where are you all getting some of these ideas?

Look, the idea thus thing is good fit Trump because he avoids criminality in "collusion" in a strict sense, is completely naive to the reality of the report. Is an official, not some media driven article with an anonymous source, of a foundering president who was open to Russian help, commited 10 possible acts of obstruction and is ignored often by his staff to protect him from illegal acts, one notably which would have led to his impeachment in firing Mueller. And, this was all done by interviewing his own people.

14. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

What was greatly misled?

15. Unimane

He left out the fact that there were links between Russia and the Trump campaign as well as the fact the Trump campaign expected, happily, to benefit from Russian interference, took a very generous and narrow view of obstruction to benefit Trump and, in general, used the summary to act as a defense attorney and create the desired narrative by the administration prior to releasing the redacted report.

Here's a better summary than I could do.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevedenning/2019/04/19/how-attorney-general-barr-misled-america/amp/

16. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I'd say if Trump is so eager to have the unredacted report released, its going to [uck fay] over some of his enemies.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

that a tape existed but was a fabrication to use against trump, of Russian origin. I.e. they definitely were working to compromise him in the past

18. Tenacious D

Who?

19. Tenacious D

You’re honestly crazy.

First, who cares what Trump says about the AG. More importantly, show me where whatever Trump believes has had any impact whatsoever on Barr’s handling of this. Any impact, Un. Show me.

I haven’t heard Barr calling himself Trump’s “wing man” as Holder referred to his relationship with Obama. I know he hasn’t because you’re still posting, ostensibly, because you haven’t spontaneously combusted at hearing Barr say anything of the sort. In fact, he’s repeatedly said that Trump has asked him to release as much as possible, and unredacted.

Wrote a 4-page summary so as to most quickly get the pertinent facts out, and as he was tasked with doing...which Trump never had any input in...and which Mueller (remember that guy - you still love him, right...It’s Mueller Time! Remember? Man, those were good times!) himself declined to review beforehand, because he trusted Barr to provide an accurate summary? That summary?

What was wrong or amiss with that summary, Un? Name’em.

Ok...I’ll admit that you may have me on this one about Trump’s having picked Barr for AG because they shared a common vision for how the DOJ was to be operated. Who has ever heard of a POTUS naming an AG who they shared a common vision with?

Didn’t Barr spend his honeymoon in Russia? Or was that you?

So, until you show me something else, I’m going to assume that you’re full of shit, again, and this is just today’s most recent example.

Tell me more about “Muh Russia!”, or go over some more of your polling data. It’s Easter, man. Entertain me with something more substantive than this silliness.

20. Tenacious D

Anytime Un challenges facts, just read it as “Un really doesn’t like those facts.”, and it’ll add a nice layer of clarity to his posts.

He’s a goose, man.