POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Noooooo...If there’s one thing that Trump hates, it’s goading the Dems into doing exactly what he wants.

2. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Who wrote it or CNN, who?

3. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

You are the biggest bullshit artist posting here. Trump spent Jeff Sessions entire term [itch bay]ing about how his AG didn't protect him and now you spin this horseshit incredulous as to why I would think Barr is there merely to serve as Trump's protector in the justice department? Then you try some analogy with a Holder with no connection as the point was not about sharing a vision or being really good buddies, but whether or not Obama saw Holder's job as "protecting the president" ( Hint: He did not). As you are you, you threw in this misrepresentation and thought it had merit (Hint: It did not).

I really have no [uck fay]ing idea what world you live in, but I do know when you start with your 6 paragraph yarns is because you have a greater amount of bullshit to unwind.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
  4. Unimane

Hahahahahahaha.

5. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Funny it didn't work.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

The tapes were never used. That is not in any shape or form them "not working."

7. Unimane

It's also not as if he's been super tough on Russia or Putin, either.

8. Tenacious D

Trump lost faith in Sessions when he recused himself and allowed a complete nothing-burger to occur in the Mueller report, but it’s probably salted 2020 away for Trump, so it’s a push for me.

You’ve still not given a single piece of tangible support for your allegations against Barr.

Holder referred to himself as Obama’s “wing man”, but it’s Barr protecting Trump that you’re worried about, and which there is no evidence to support?

That’s the point, and which you completely missed. Again.

Oh, do you mean you don’t like when I type a lot in disallowing your silly inventions of conspiracy to take root? That’s what you don’t like.

I wish you’d smarten up, Un. It’d make for better conversation, and would damned sure save me a lot of typing.

9. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Doctored tapes were certainly going to bring down the president. Good thing they didn't deploy them. Trump dodged a bullet there.

10. Tenacious D

Do you want to compare what Trump has done to Russia vs what Obama did?

And Obama was POTUS while the Russians were actively at work to meddle. Wasn’t he?

What did he do then, Un?

Tell us.
    What Obama.
    Did.

This post reeks of a person who spent their honeymoon in the Soviet Union.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

If you recall, he expelled Russian diplomats and shutdown one of their posts in northern Virginia. He was roundly criticized by the GOP for doing so.

12. Tenacious D

Oh. When did he do all of that?

While they were meddling, and he knew it?

13. Unimane

It's been provided. You ignore it as it suits you. Trump stated again and again the job of Sessions was to protect him, yet you do done mealy mouthed nonsense completely disregardung what was point blank said by your boy. Who can discuss something when a basis for facts are Si completely disregarded?

It's like when you excoriated people for noting Trump said "I'm [uck fay]ed.." in regards to the Mueller by chastising them about "context". Of course "context" is disregarded when it suits you. As in discussing the 2018 mid-terms. Or the 2016 electoral college. Or, hell, back to our discussion on the transformation on the South to the Republican Party. And on and on...

You say "prove it" to any declaration you don't like and then disregard even the most obvious pieces of info as it suits you. It's a silly sophistry you pull and then have the audacity to see everyone else with a differing opinion as stupid. As I said, horseshit.

tvolsfan likes this.
  14. Unimane

And tell us what McConnell said to Obama when he was presented with this info? Or why Congress had to pass a veto proof sanctions bill pointedly limiting his ability to lighten sanctions on Russia? Helsinki?

See, this is the type of horseshit I'm referring to. Even the most simplistic of folks would be aware of how soft he is on Russia, yet you argue, vigorously, the opposite. How can one have a conversation when such basic realities are ignored?

RockyHill and tvolsfan like this.
  15. Tenacious D

You’re a fool who can’t take a beating on most, if not all, of these. It was the racist southerners turned GOP when everyone started realizing you’re a moron - obviously one of my favs.

Should an AG protect a president from a complete hoax of an investigation? I’d hope so.

I like the Electoral College just fine, and just as my great-great-great grandchildren will, and yours probably still won’t.

I say “prove it” because everything out of your mouth is liberal, white-hating, [uck fay]-tard horseshit. Apparently, that angers you.

To be clear - I not only don’t take anything you say seriously, I don’t even consider it beyond the few sentences it requires to disprove and show you to be someone whose opinions aren’t to be taken seriously. I give more credence to shit Indy posts, and SSMIFF, than you.

Because you are legit stupid.
    Not bright.
    Dumb.

And here’s my working definition of stupidity: you suffer with a grotesque lack of genuine intellectual quality, clarity, brightness and miraculously both foresight and insight, alike.

I don’t respect a single political opinion you’ve ever given, believing them to be completely void of any redeeming quality, whatsoever.

Now, if you’ll excuse me, I will return to my Sunday ritual of masturbating to a mental image of my making love to Beyonce atop a mattress of stock prices, under a blanket ICE’s monthly deportations totals and beneath a wall-sized map of Trump’s 2020 Electoral College victory.

You’re excused.

16. Tenacious D

Here, Dumb-Dumb, let me give you the question again, little fella:

What did Obama do about Russian meddling, in real-time as they were doing it, when he knew about it, and while he was POTUS?

Answer the question, or be excused, Dumb-Dumb.

17. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I think Uni is pretty intelligent. Anyone that knows who all of these people are, watches too much politics on the news.

18. Unimane

As I thought, you can't handle specific notations of your ridiculousness, not to mention your continual misrepresentations of the arguments, and instead rely upon telling everyone who doesn't agree with you how stupid they are.

Now you can go back to making 17 fellating Trump posts and 1,421 utterly stupid predictions (While living off the one you got right), while still believing the only reason I criticize your posts I'd because I'm stupid. Or because I hate white people. Or because I think Republicans are racist. Or any other kind of bullshit rendering in your head as to who or what I believe because it works out better for your argument.

As it is, I feel better about myself every time I know my opinion is the opposite of yours in this political game, even if, unlike you, I don't assume everyone who disagrees with me is inherently stupid. It lets me know I'm on the right track.

19. Unimane

He ejected diplomats and closed down facilities used to spy on the US, as well as confront Putin personally at a conference. This was in addition to sanctions put on Russia.

He also wanted to put out an official condemnation from all political parties, which Paul Ryan agreed and Mitvh McConnell refused. Obama also didn't want to appear to be influencing the election for Clinton by being vocal on Russian influence favoring Trump.

There is definitely an argument Obama could have done more, but not one, in any seriousness, in which Trump had done more to oppose Putin and Russia.

tvolsfan likes this.
  20. Tenacious D

Here: