10ASE's Quest: Site's Biggest Critics of TN

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by 10SEvols, Oct 10, 2016.

1. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Dooley absolutely ****ed this program in to oblivion. Jones is infinitely better than him. Which is pathetic because Butch is average. Hating him more than Dooley is either conjecture or complete idiocy.

2. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

It's not just about the wins and losses. Also, I'd say there's a few people on this site who agree with me, whether they would realize/admit it or not. I don't watch press conferences because it pisses me off to no end just hearing Butch talk.

3. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

that's like hating the flu more than AIDS

4. RockyHill

That's a terrible analogy.

5. JohnnyQuickkick

Why?

6. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Like hating the flu more than Magic Johnson's HIV.

7. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

It is absolutely 100% about wins and losses.

Larger pieces of shit at higher levels than Butch Jones could ever hope to reach are given longer leashes when they are winning.

Winning literally cures everything. At the end of the day, it's the only thing that matters.

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I can't stand his press conferences. I do not listen to them.

I've told my wife there are a few people I would punch in the face if I ever saw them in public, I mean just walk up, say hey then throw a haymaker. There's cash in the safe, use it for my bail. [ddiapos], Joe Buck and Jim McElwain are on this list. Butch is not.

9. JohnnyQuickkick

I can't stand his press conferences either. I wouldn't listen to press conferences of about 115 other sitting BCS coaches, either.

10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I met Joe Buck a few years back. Didn't punch him, though.

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

It's any time he speaks, though. Sideline interview, popping into a player's interview, just everything. It would be a lot better if he showed a little humility, or at least drastically toned down the arrogance, after boneheaded coaching decisions lost games for us.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

It's about results and that is why Dooley is the worst.

13. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

But the good thing was that you were always pretty sure it was going to be over quickly and there was a lot of hope for the future.

14. RockyHill

Come on, I'm not saying I'd rather have Dooley or that I'd prefer to go 5-7, though I'd be cool with 5-7 if it meant canning Butch. I'm talking about how much I like or don't like a coach. It quite clearly is not all about wins and losses, or else nobody would like Majors more than they like Fulmer.

15. JohnnyQuickkick

I still think that trying to quit and collect your buyout, quitting on the job, and being a total POS to everyone you come in contact with is higher on the unlikability index than giving annoying press conferences

16. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

It's not even close.

17. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I don't ever want to go 5-7 again, I don't care if Satan is the coach with Trump and Clinton as his coordinators.

18. RockyHill

You shortchanged Butch there, there's plenty more to hate about the man.

19. RockyHill

Id rather burn it down than take the slow road back to 7-5. To each his own.

20. JohnnyQuickkick

still doesn't equal trying to quit and take your buyout, then quitting on the job, and being an insufferable POS to every human