2024 Recruiting Class Thread

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by govols182, Oct 16, 2022.

1. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

In the beginning Hooker was doing the same at times. I believe Nico will follow the same path and it will click year 2.

2. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

The funny thing is that dude could hit the cross bar from the other side of the 50 with no problem when goofing off but put a helmet on and turn the lights on and its like his brain would go to mush. He was just skittish as shit when it came game time.

justingroves likes this.
  3. IP

IP Super Moderator

He played best mad but he wouldn't get mad until we were getting out of reach and wouldn't stay mad.

zehr27 and justingroves like this.
  4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

He tended to throw it a bit too farte.

justingroves and zehr27 like this.
  5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

The irony of including Nico in this category after one game while standing firmly in the position that starting him earlier in the year wouldn’t have been a good idea.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't see any irony.

7. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

there are several reasons why starting him during the season didn’t and won’t make sense to me. Among them, Nico developed in the last 3 months. Got bigger, more reps and more time to learn. Additionally, him holding onto the ball v Ga, bama, Florida and Mizzou a few weeks into practice coulda done more harm than good.
    We are in a great spot going into next year. You wanting an additional 100+ hits on a freshman makes no sense to me especially when most agree due to OL and defensive lapses, the record wouldn’t have changed this year.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

But he needs a pound of flesh.

9. Ssmiff

And holding onto the ball is nothing. It’s just what people noticed among all the good stuff. Expected it. I’ll repeat, I’m glad we weren’t at Bama with him running 15 times, taking 6 sacks and additional 15 hits holding onto it. I’m not from the mindset it’s always best to get beat up to build character and toughness.
    What Heupel did this year is much more healthy for Nico’s future than what some people wanted to see.

VOLinDAWGland and OneForVol like this.
  10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Hell, we don't know what he saw. May not have been many open dudes.

11. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

12. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

13. Ssmiff

I bet every kid at that school goes up to him and says “my Kn…”

14. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

emainvol likes this.
  15. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Ole Noah Knaysayer

Last edited: Jan 5, 2024
    justingroves, utvol0427 and SetVol13 like this.
  16. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

For those that haven’t seen it

17. Ssmiff

pretty damn funny. “Rece, you said it too slow. I thought it was going down man.”

18. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

What was bad was rece had not clue why they were losing it and had no clue what it meant besides what he was reading on the card.

also Pat and his guys might single handed save espn

justingroves likes this.
  19. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

UGA fans trolled McAfee all year because they blame him for replacing Pollack. I loved this...

justingroves and Volgrad98 like this.
  20. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

Pollack was a pretentious bore in the mold of Gary Danielson broadcasting