#23 Tennessee vs. #13 Northwestern

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by MaconVol, Dec 6, 2015.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The majority of them didn't go to college. They don't "get" what they're saying

2. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Nobody ever admits paying for it.

3. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

That's really what bothered me about the Franklin tenure at Vandy. My alma mater traded any illusion of moral high ground for a Music City and Liberty Bowl berth without any real hope of sustaining that kind of mediocrity. It's a poor trade for 15 minutes of almost fame.

4. MettaWorldPeace

MettaWorldPeace Contributor

Or develop that talent. Or retain the highly ranked players he recruited.

5. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Beat NW, take care of business in Bristol and the Vols will host florida in knoxville next fall riding a 9-game win streak, and undoubtedly ranked top 15ish.

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

**** it. We're stuck with the guy regardless, so I hope we whoop their asses and recruiting explodes even more.

I think we win in similar fashion to last year against Iowa.

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

And I'll add that I have slept multiple times since I last commented on next season, and I still think we win every game on our regular season schedule minus Bama. And hell, with his coaches all going elsewhere, Saban might just retire if he wins another title this year. If that happens, Katy, bar the door.

8. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I don't understand the logic that leads you to believe we'll win 11 games.

9. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Only one team next year will be as talented as us. 4 road games. 4 new coaches. Returning virtually every impact player.

It's not inconceivable.

10. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I ain't saying it's gonna happen but it's no worse than the logic that leads one to say Dooley is better.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

[​IMG]

12. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

Next year's roster is set up for a playoff run but I'm pretty positive Butch will **** it up somewhere

13. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

I hear you and don't diasagree. But until Butch does it. I won't count on anything.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yep.

15. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Here, drink this.

16. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

18. GahLee

I'd rather be a has been than a never was. It's ****ing northwestern. We're playing the big ten's Vandy.

19. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Also, we're going to beat their asses. So, there's that

20. GahLee

Yup. They can't move the ball, forced in to several punts, our ST gives us plus field position all game, wetc continually pin them deep and eventually break thier defense.