AJ named in sexual assault

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by NYY, Nov 17, 2014.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I personally do not. I know several that do.

2. RevBubbaFlavel

RevBubbaFlavel Contributor

Given the recent history of the program I fully expect the other person is Dobbs, or Hurd.

3. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I think the wait and see approach is best for people like myself that don't have any information on the situation in regards to comments.

4. nashvillevol

nashvillevol New Member

Guilty or not, once you get accused of something like this it never fully goes away

5. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Does he walk Senior Day?

6. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

guilty until proven innocent.*

*fsu does not apply

7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

At this point, I say that Butch will have to suspend him.

8. wildnkrazykat

wildnkrazykat Well-Known Member

Thank you too

9. wildnkrazykat

wildnkrazykat Well-Known Member

How is it out of character? I honestly do not know and would like to be informed.

10. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Unless some solid info comes out this week putting him somewhere else or the accusations are dropped, I can't see it.

11. Gator H8R

Gator H8R Member

Well one has said she isn't pressing charges. Hopefully the other will follow suit.

12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

So how is it that Marlin Lane's thing stayed quiet for months and we hear about this almost immediately?

13. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

We're the hot team...gotta get dat ad revenue.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Hopefully no one was raped so no charges will be filed

15. Gator H8R

Gator H8R Member

Absolutely. I'm in no way advocating rape. I just hope if it is ridiculous accusations, the girl will come out and say that and put this behind all parties involved.

16. TangoUniform

TangoUniform Contributor

This. All day long.

17. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Exactly.

18. TangoUniform

TangoUniform Contributor

I think last week, I read that somebody was actually trying to promote that very law ---- (actually, I think it's somewhere in the United Kingdom) ----
    ...for the very reason you lay out.

I wish I had the link to that story because the feminist commentary was off the chain...

19. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

fourth (or however many it's been now)'d

20. TangoUniform

TangoUniform Contributor

It's comments like these that make me laugh...
    A guy gets accused of sexual assault, and automatically you think he had to do it.... "why, it ain't like there ain't plenty of willing chicks to take a BBC.."

The problem is that this chick just as likely WAS one such female willing to give the guy action, and then decided mid-act, or post-coitus, that she was raped.

Because, y'know, that's what women get to do these days.... start yelling rape at any time....
    "Well, it started off as totally consensual, but by the next day, I felt like I really only did it under peer pressure, so... I'm gonna play the rape card on that one. ESPECIALLY since the guy didn't call me the next day!"

...THAT's the kind of mentality a lot of these girls on college campuses have today.

If guys were smart, they'd forget about trying to have sex while they're in college because all it takes is ONE CRAZY CHICK (which ain't hard to find at all) making a false rape accusation, and suddenly, your whole life is f'ed.