ANTIFA Goes to Auburn

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Apr 19, 2017.

1. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Well, it's held true so far. No reason to believe that it will change any time soon or ever.

And I absolutely get that the elite women in the world can beat men at physical activities, whatever those activities are. They are just rare exceptions. Again, you aren't wrong but nobody is debating it. Except you.

2. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

There is a maximum speed achievable. Given enough time both genders will hit this mark. That's how time works. Women will absolutely match men achievements, simply because there is a ceiling, and there isn't a wall.

You do understand that this data you speak of is very, very recent, right? And exceedingly flawed. For most of modern history, and all of ancient history, women have been little more than baby carriers from puberty + X onward.

Athletics is entertainment, and entertainment is money. For most of modern history this hasn't been an area women have even been allowed to be involved in. And because that has changed, you are absolutely going to see that gap close, and it is because women are getting faster, because the competition is increasing, because the opportunities are increasing.

3. fl0at_

I've come to the conclusion that there isn't anything you do get.

4. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

Women will only match men's achievements if both men and women are structured physically identically. Women, in general, being unable to add as much muscle mass while simultaneously carrying more body fat than their male counterparts doesn't suggest that's the case.

Edit: This is in regards to short-distance runs. I think women are better suited for long distance marathons due to the same physiological reasons listed and are more likely to see those numbers shrink, disappear even, given time.

5. fl0at_

You don't see the problem with that logic? It suggests that two equally structured men will produce similar results. We know that isn't true, that's why we don't have a lot of ties in world records.

The reason achievements will be matched is because there is a ceiling. Man can never run the 100 meter race in negative time. It can't be run faster than the speed of light. That means there is an absolute best time.

And in time, over the billions and billions of attempts, both genders will max it. Because there is a maximum. There is a ceiling.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Would this ceiling not be different for different physiological parameters? i.e., natural variability between individuals? In other words, the maximum speed my 6 ft body with the given leg length to height ratio is probably different than someone who is 5'8, with different body ratios and dimensions.

Would you agree with that?

7. fl0at_

You are looking at individuals not populations. Gender is a population.

An individual absolutely has a maximum that differs, but a population has a range of individuals.

Suppose that the optimal body is some combination of height, weight, muscle mass, strength, whatever.

Suppose then that the combined population produce men at this size at a rate of 1 in every 10. And females 1 in every million.

Females will stil hit the ideal body architecture, just like men. It'll just take longer.

But that is way different than saying it will never be hit, or mached.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Is it possible that there could be some body architectures that are not obtainable with an XX chromosome pair, or XY chromosome pair? Regardless of whatever the ideal athletic/running/whatever architecture is- is every body architecture achievable regardless of sex chromosome, in your opinion/knowledge?

9. fl0at_

I believe so, yes. Might require some mutation, but I can't think of why it wouldn't be possible, even if somewhat rare.

10. GahLee

Sure thing. Keep fighting the good fight. Lord knows there aren't enough representing the rare exception.

11. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

I understand your interpretation, and I feel differently once we've mastered genetics, but that seems like a different argument.

The main line has been that men *are* superior athletes. As in, right now, not once we're capable of bio-engineering or an advantageous mutation occurs naturally.

12. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

The knife man in Austin, TX was a member of local Antifa group and reenacted white genocide (playing historical figure Dutty Buokman) in a video. Wonder how long the mainstream news media will sit on this info before quietly slipping it out and burying it.

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Uh oh, guess Benny the Bridge Builder is done lobbying the state for higher gas taxes so he can resume his trolling.

14. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

I enjoy owning that real estate between your ears.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

When are you going to comment on the San Diego shooting this past weekend? Oh, right. White person shooting nonwhites. Not relevant.

16. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Well, unless the shooter or victims are related to ANTIFA (idk if that's the case), then it wouldn't be relevant here.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

I have no idea who is a member of ANTIFA. He didn't have his face covered so he's probably just regular stupid.

18. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

19. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

Where is the media coverage of his anti-white background? It was covered profusely a few weeks ago when the moron white supremacist went to NY and killed a black man. Will the msm cover this in the same way or does it not fit the narrative?

20. GahLee

Sounds like a guy at the end of his rope who decided to kill some black people. Not antifa related. Nut jobs are everywhere folks.