Assassins Creed III

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by BearCat204, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Bearcat send me an invite to one of your sites.

2. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Was in gamestop today and almost bought this, but I could only think back to how I stopped playing the first one and never went back to playing it.

3. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

How much money you got?

4. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

First one was just repetitive. They got a lot better with 2.

5. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

First one was terrible. Play AC2

6. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

c'mon

7. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

A $15 starbucks gift card should do the trick.

8. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I enjoyed the first one for the setting. But yeah, it was repetitive as all get out repetitive as all get out.

9. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Love the naval missions on this game. It would be cool if they had a "world" where you could just sail around and take out British ships up and down the coast.

10. VolBrian

VolBrian New Member

I'm stoked about AC3. Just haven't got to it yet since I just sent my 6-year-old fatty PS3 off to Florida for a YLOD repair. When it gets back though it's on. Gotta finish Uncharted 3 and then I'll go pick up the new Creed.

11. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I had YLOD problems with my fatboy and ended up buying a slim since the cost would have eventually been the same after getting it repaired. AC3 is awesome though and is my favorite one even though I've barely scratched the surface of everything you can do.

12. VolBrian

VolBrian New Member

I thought about just replacing it but I was able to send it to a place in Florida and get it reballed with a lifetime warranty for $99. I desperately want to change my PS3 online ID name and I knew if I bought a new one I would fall into that temptation and start fresh without any game data or my 700+ trophies.

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

****, kinda wanna get this one too. How much does it add to the Desmond story?

I've felt these games are more of the renting type because I never really play them through a second time. Is this one much of the same?

14. fl0at_

You can finish the story in no time, but there are tons of mini quests. If you want, I can mail you my copy, but mailing it back may be almost expensive as renting.

15. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Appreciate the offer, Float, but I'll probably just rent it if I even get around to it. Pretty sure I can get it for a dollar for a week right down the road.

16. JohnnyQuickkick

Just finished Revelations. I swear the credits run longer than the story mode. I'll be getting AC3 this week probably.

17. JohnnyQuickkick

Well AC3 took a little bit of time to get going, but I don't think I ever had as much fun, just, well, killing people in any of the others.

18. fl0at_

Go to the wharf, or whatever, in Boston. Never ending combat.

19. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Someone call the psychiatrist.

20. JohnnyQuickkick

The naval missions are pretty cool too, maybe there's other games out there with something like that, but for me it's a complete breath of fresh air. The sea/water animation is outstanding.