Barron Trump Thought Beheaded Image Was His Dad

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by VolDad, May 31, 2017.

1. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

I do have a lot of close friends who have very different beliefs than I do... Some are way more conservative than me and many are a lot more liberal than I am. Makes for fun company sometimes...

2. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

No doubt. She saw it work for Colbert and others and decided to take it up a notch.

3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

And that is when you run into trouble. Last person buying the stock is always the one to get hammered when it crashes.

4. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Wasn't art. Or comedy. It was a hack trying to squeeze the last bit of her career out by joining the in crowd of degenerate celebrities who hate Trump but know he's good for business.

5. GahLee

It wasn't either.

6. GahLee

What apology? You mean where she played the fool who didn't know any better and then stated she "went to far".

Went to far, as if she was going the right direction with her beheaded Trump idea, just got a little off light.

How the Hell nobody stopped her is what is truly amazing. Not one person at the photo shoot, nobody at CNN thought better. Chances are they didn't put a stop to it because they agree in principle with her display.

7. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

I agree that someone, anyone, in her circle should have clued her in but CNN was in no position to stop or even know about this in advance. Her only attachment to the network is co-hosting the NYE program. I understand CNN bashing is loads of fun, but is misplaced in this instance.

8. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

i don't know why the photographer is not getting more flak. It was a joint effort. He apparently is known for this type of edgy stuff.

9. GahLee

The church of Satan publicly disavowed her actions before CNN did.

10. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

You anti-PC people sure do get butt hurt easily.

"What laws did she break?"

11. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

No Laws were broken; hence she has not been charged with anything. What Laws have been broken in the reaction to her?

12. fl0at_

Can't say. It is a big country, but absolutely confident the answer lay somewhere between none and all of them.

I'd even go so far as to bet someone texted about it while driving, so I'm leaning heavily toward one as the base.

13. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

She exercised her right to free speech/expression; just like those reacting to it.

Surly you are not implying she has the right but we/others don't.

14. fl0at_

So long as those reacting to it are not breaking the law. But no, no implication, at all.

Just saying: you are as free to be as butt hurt over free speech as the PC crowd you, and you specifically (and GahLee) so off lament.

Inconsistency is after all a wholly American trait. How many laws were broken in reaction?

15. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

You nailed me perfectly. Oh wait...

... just as you are free to act like a Jackass like those you lament.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  16. fl0at_

Agreed. I've pegged you exactly right. Even to the point of questioning why the knee jerk hasn't extended to the photographer. I'll quote you to refresh your memory.

What laws were broken by those reacting? Or was that just rhetorical, and you really meant to agree that the potential for broken laws in the reaction far out weighs the laws broken by the action?

17. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I said that she apologized; move on. He has said squat so no I do not think it fair that she is taking all the flak.

Feel free to continue to act like a Jackass like those you lament.

18. fl0at_

Why should the photographer take any flak? Someone said something about responsibility. Is the guy who installed my brakes responsible for me following too closely? No.

I don't lament jackasses, and will happily tell you I am one. And an asshole. A [penis]. A ****. And lots of other things.

Have I offended you? I'm sorry. I forget how sensitive you guys are.

19. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Glad it wasn't someone whose comedy I enjoy that did it. Haha.

20. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

You have not offended me. I like the way you look at things and express yourself. Your post are insightful.

Besides I would have to give a ratz azz about what anyone other than my family think of me to be offended.