Barron Trump Thought Beheaded Image Was His Dad

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by VolDad, May 31, 2017.

1. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Good man

2. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Kathy Griffin to Hold Press Conference to Address Controversial Photo Shoot, ‘Bullying From Trump Family’

3. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Where was your champion, AC?

This doesn't happen with a Fox personality, under Tucker Carlson's watch.

4. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Haha. I agree this most certainly wouldn't have happened with a Fox personality.

5. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Don't include me in your lovers' quarrel.

6. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

LOL. Touché.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

I never heard her as a CNN personality. Is she on any other time than new years eve?

The "bullying" stuff is silly. It isn't bullying to react to someone simulating your murder. She is free to do so, and everyone is free to think she's gross for doing it.

The ones with a legit beef here is GWAR. She stole their bit.

8. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Her only relationship to CNN is NYE, so this deal would not have been within the purview of CNN.

This PC sounds like a big mistake to me. She screwed up, quickly apologized and now needs to leave it in the hands of time. Nothing she can say or do is really going to move the needle much in her favor, but she can make it worse. I get the feeling this alleged 'bullying' deal is pre-stunt. If so, big mistake to bring it up as some sort of explanation into motivation. Regardless of truth.

9. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

She is the victim; it is because she is a woman

[video=youtube;_wKV-D895t4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wKV-D895t4[/video]

10. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Bash Trump (with a provocative video) - Check
    Blame Trump saying that he is bullying her - Check
    Blame the backlash is because she is a woman - Check

She continues down the lefty checklist.

11. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

And of course that bloodsucker Lisa Bloom was there with her.

12. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I'm honestly am trying to care about this, but can't. I thought Kathy Griffin died a long time ago. Victim-hood in the US runs deep on both sides of the aisle.

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Yikes.

14. Volalum

Volalum Member

Yeah, she would have been better off to let it ride as is. This will not end well.

15. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

She's dumber than a sack full of hammers.

Who is she?

16. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

This

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

If you're going to be a dumbass, just own it and move on

18. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Winner.

19. Volalum

Volalum Member

Exactly!!

20. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Don't forget the white guilt she expressed after blaming Trump for bullying, it's right before the feminist comment you made mention of.

Let's continue on, shall we?

"What has happened to me has never happened in this country, which is that a sitting President of the United States and his grown children and the First Lady are trying to personally ruin my life forever". That's an actual verbatim ****ing qoute. My god.

A ****ing rodeo clown was fired and then forced to go to sensitivity training after wearing a mask of Obama (an act he did with various Presidents) and making questionable comments.

This lunatic with a net worth of more than 99% of the world's population has the audacity to ostresize the Potus and his family AFTER she released photos of her holding up an image that depicted him murdered terrorist style for the world to see.

And some say no big deal. The symbolism and the pulse of the people make it disturbing.