Beer

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by USAF_Vol, Aug 16, 2011.

1. USAF_Vol

USAF_Vol Super Mod / Defender of Freedom

Strike first....Strike hard....Show no MERCY

Cobra Kai

2. WM

WM Active Member

Founders (local Michigan beer) Centennial IPA. Got some bite to it, the after taste is very grapefruity.

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

For the knoxville folks, I will highly recommend the marble city brew co pumpkin pie beer.

This is single handedly why I think I pissed off every lsu fan within a 20 row radius yesterday. Great stuff.

4. 7thgroupvolfan

7thgroupvolfan New Member

[video=youtube;zSp94l5IYOM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSp94l5IYOM&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

5. USAF_Vol

Anyone try Guinness black yet? Miller for me tonight. Will pick up a sixer tomorrow.

6. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

holy crap usaf vol

7. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

8. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

Finally tried SA Ofest. Very good if you're having one with dinner imo. Or six.

9. USAF_Vol

No sir, normal everyday crap. I'm nothing special.

10. VOLFREAK11

VOLFREAK11 New Member

I'm not a fan of High Life. Since I've been in college all I've drank is Busch Light though. It amazes me the number of people that think Natty Light is a good beer.

11. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

It's not good. But it got the job done and I didn't shit a small child the next morning.

12. VOLFREAK11

VOLFREAK11 New Member

Yeah my college is in a dry town so we have to drive 25 min to get our beer on the state line and they charge us 18.50 for a case of Natty Light. I just get Busch Light, it costs 19 a case.

13. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

You go to Ole Miss?

14. VOLFREAK11

VOLFREAK11 New Member

No Murray State

15. fl0at_

Ah. Ole Miss is dry on Sunday, and you have to go to the next county over to get beer, which is about a 20 minute or so ride to some country gas station. Always enjoyable.

16. VOLFREAK11

VOLFREAK11 New Member

Yeah we go to Puryear, TN which is basically in Paris, TN. They rob us with the prices at the line.

17. VOLFREAK11

VOLFREAK11 New Member

So I stopped at some random gas station on the way to the UT UGA game. My buddy that rode with me had an older friends old fake ID, the guy looks nothing like me but the woman sold me the beer. Idk if she just didn't care or if she was that [uck fay]ing stupid.

18. VOLFREAK11

VOLFREAK11 New Member

Probably right

19. VOLFREAK11

VOLFREAK11 New Member

I've been told that if you flash them a military ID alot of the time they will sell it to you. If so, I can't wait till I get mine.

20. fl0at_

Anh. Hit or miss. I got rejected on Beale and I was in dress. But, once I hit 21, and could actually get in anywhere, if I was ever in uniform, and I only did it on occasion, I got fed alcohol.

Me and a civvy buddy playing pool at Mulligan's one night, people would come up and offer me a shot, and I would pretty cooly say "Only if you get one for my boy here." Every single one of them went back to the bar and got another shot. So, pick a friend, go out, get plastered.

Around your base, wherever you may be stationed (you are going Guard, though, right?) don't try it; a base city has seen more military punks than you can count. They don't play games. The bouncers are probably SNCOs, and the cops are definitely SNCOs.

The further you are away from a... fort?... the better.